Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a sketch I did of my RPG CHaracter, Warsmith lazarus Valghyran. Feedback intended.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
About an hour or so, I'm a quick drawer.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Very nice work, Lazarus. You got some real talent there.

·
Registered
878 Posts
That's very nice, but where's his nifty backpack? He is a Warsmith, right?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Maybe he left it at home? I think it looks cool, even without the pack. There are all kinds of fluff reasons why he wouldn'y have a backpack. Stop *****ing on our fun, bro.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He doesn't use a Chaos Backpack, as he's no longer a Chaos Marine. He dropped the Servo Arm after it developed sentience.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i like a lot good stuff... sadly i can't post in any of my pictures cause i don't got a scanner (tear) :(

·
Registered
415 Posts
Very nice drawing , Im currantly working on a dark angel vetran sergant. Its taken me 6 days , but my scanner doesnt work when i try to scan anything its starts to repededly click very loudly , any ideas what to do?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I'm back.

Arjoe, it wants feeding.

This isn't really 40K related, it's of an RPG character of mine. The RPG's set in a very real-world (despite the fact that humans aren't there) setting (I've mentioned such dignitaries as Justin Hawkins, Ruud van Nistlerooy, Phil Kelly and Samuel L. Jackson), in 2007. The pic's of Nadia on set during the filming of "Istvaan", a 40K based movie.

·
Registered
415 Posts
How do you feed your scanner? :D
I think the whole thing is f**ked (its like a printer - scanner combie wepon)
Cause the printer its just printing stuff of a very low qualtiy , I have tried every thing including turning it to "max photo" mode and its still crap that comes out it!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice. Got any other pictures?

·
Registered
298 Posts
incredibly awesome pic, and I like the idea of your RPG, Ive tried 40K characters in a non 40K setting but I just cant seem to make it work right.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.