Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine plays Orks and has been looking into using Wazdakka as an HQ for a little bit now. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a model out there for this guy. I was just wondering if any of you Ork players use him and what you may have done to model this guy.

On a side note, his special ability to take bikerz as troops, does this mean as many biker mobz as you want (ie.1-6 squads) or just one like a Warboss and Nobz?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ghost there is a Forge World warboss on a warbike that many people use as Wazdakka Gutsmek. As long as I'm thinking of the correct guy. He's a bit pricey but looks great (from pictures at least)! But if your looking for a cheaper alternative just add some extra bits onto a regular biker or something you can always get creative.

As to your other question i believe that his special ability allows you to take as many biker squads as you want. But i hope some one will also confirm this as I am far from an expert on the rules. Hope i helped and good luck to your buddy in starting his Ork biker Waaagh :beer:

·
Registered
27 Posts
You're right shabang, Wazdakka allows you to take as many biker squads as troops as the force organization chart allows (2-6).

·
Registered
614 Posts
Tell you what, I like the four-klawed Deff Dread as well. Gives me an idea for my converted space marine dreadnought...
As for Wazdakka, I agree with the others, you could get the Warboss on bike from Forgeworld, or convert a normal biker, perhaps by giving him a different head, an arm from the Warboss kit, and adding more dakka onto the frame like some KMBs from the lootas/burnas kit, some big shootas or even a rokkit launcha or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts