Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a purely academic question as I don't play necrons, but the WBB thread elsewhere in this subforum got my attention.

Lets say a unit of 10 necrons is fired upon and reduced to about 2 models. These models remaining were at the front of the line, as it were. They fail their morale check and begin to fall back. They fall back a piddly distance, leaving them within six inches of their disabled kin. At the beginning of the next necron movement phase, wbb rolls get the rest of the squad on its feet. Can they rally, are all of models falling back?

There might be something in the WBB write up denoting they can't reanimate if they fall back, and if thats the case I apologize for wasting folk's time, but its something I found myself wondering about.

·
Registered
137 Posts
This is a purely academic question as I don't play necrons, but the WBB thread elsewhere in this subforum got my attention.

Lets say a unit of 10 necrons is fired upon and reduced to about 2 models. These models remaining were at the front of the line, as it were. They fail their morale check and begin to fall back. They fall back a piddly distance, leaving them within six inches of their disabled kin. At the beginning of the next necron movement phase, wbb rolls get the rest of the squad on its feet. Can they rally, are all of models falling back?

There might be something in the WBB write up denoting they can't reanimate if they fall back, and if thats the case I apologize for wasting folk's time, but its something I found myself wondering about.

this Warhammer 40,000 - Chapter Approved
site has a PDF FAQ about the necrons falling back and we'll be back rule. the example they give is close combat, but it should apply to shooting as well.
that is unless this FAQ is to old.
however it is all we have.

·
Firefly
4,209 Posts
The FAQ is still current.

@ian smith: Could you please you capitals in your posts. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
It was a joke!
The moderator needs to read #8 as well. (this is another joke. am i not allowed to joke?)
Oh, heh, sorry =). Sarcasm doesn't translate via text all that well ;). Just wanted to make sure you realized it was part of the forum rules, here.

Yeah, I'm going to be quiet now =).

-H

·
Firefly
4,209 Posts
I will accept that you intended it to be a joke.

Lets leave it there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts