Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to sound like a broken record here. The Spring 2006 Bitz and pieces supplement to WD 313 ( http://us.games-workshop.com/news/whitedwarf/WD313/assets/BitzAndPieces1.pdf )lists a 1260 point Wych Cult for sale that includes Lelith Hesperax. Can anyone else beside me see where the problem is with this force? I'm not talking about the Scourge Squad with 4 DLs. That is another issue to me.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Seems to be about $30 more expensive than it should be, unless I missed adding something. The Scourges should be replaced with two Warrior squads. The Shredders on the Wyches are useless and if anything they should be replaced with Blasters.

·
Registered
134 Posts
You think that's bad!!!

Look at the 997 army... They decided to be Asdrubael Vect in that!!!! Hmmm, something iffy here. All logic must be getting thrown out the window back in england....

And if we're nit picking... They don't specify the number of reavers in the 993 point army.

·
Archite of Caerbannog
1,583 Posts
ollieb said:
I'm starting to sound like a broken record here... a 1260 point Wych Cult for sale that includes Lelith Hesperax. Can anyone else beside me see where the problem is with this force? I'm not talking about the Scourge Squad with 4 DLs.
Other than the fact that you have been constantly beating us over the head with the fact that Lelith can only be taken in a 1500 point army.

That was funny, I knew it before when I read and laughed when you then mentioned about finding the problem.

Clueless, they are definitely not helping with our cause.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WraithGuardian said:
That is really expensive, I have an army three times the size and I still think I spend less money on it (Ebay) Kinda sucks DE are mail order only
But GW isn't going to tell you to buy your minis off of E-bay or Bartertown.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I even like the fact that Dark Eldar are not in the stores. Then I'm not tempted to pay full price when I can get them on ebay for between 30-50 percent off retail. Also there is the thrill of the hunt of sniping an auction right before it closes, which any decent raider should enjoy.

·
Registered
88 Posts
eBay is the way to go. Here's my army, got it for $400.

HQ:
Archon
Lelith
Urien Rakarth
Kruellagh
10x Incubi (1 w/blaster, 1 w/shredder)
2x Haemonculi

Elites:
29x Wyches, 3 Succubi (2 blasters, 2 shredders)
2x: 4x Warp beasts w/Beastmaster
10x Grotesques
10x Mandrakes

Troops:
90 something Warriors (I've got over 120 now)
4x Raider

Fast Attack:
10x Hellions

Heavy Support:
2x Ravager
1x Talos

A much better deal than anything GW can offer. Look on eBay every day until you find something you know you want. I waited a few weeks until I came across this gem. Good luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.