Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a decent-size stack of old white dwarf magazines, over a foot high, from about issue 100 onwards. I'm not sure of specific numbers, but they're all in good condition, and I don't want them anymore.

Long story short, if you can arrange to meet me somewhere around Manchester (Stockport, ideally) you can have 'em. The stack's heavy enough that posting them would be costly, and I can't be bothered listing them individually on ebay.

Any takers?

(I'll post again if somebody takes 'em, otherwise assume they're available. Thanks)

-JohnR

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a decent-size stack of old white dwarf magazines, over a foot high, from about issue 100 onwards. I'm not sure of specific numbers, but they're all in good condition, and I don't want them anymore.

Long story short, if you can arrange to meet me somewhere around Manchester (Stockport, ideally) you can have 'em. The stack's heavy enough that posting them would be costly, and I can't be bothered listing them individually on ebay.

Any takers?

(I'll post again if somebody takes 'em, otherwise assume they're available. Thanks)

-JohnR
Hi mate do you still have them?
My lads just got into warhammer and I was wondering if you did would it be possible to pick them up nest weekend as I'm on call this week
regards Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts