Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an attempt to clean up the forum look we have merged a few forums, moved others and added the tabs at the top. You should still be able to navigate the forums like you did before, but with the tabs you get less scrolling.

Other activites is everything else than wargaming and you will find it in each of the tabs. This forum contains or jokes forum, the general discussion, pc gaming and support, consoles, books, literature and much more ..

On the home tab, also the default tab you will find the usual forums. Warhammer Fantasy and 40k.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Already I find it a nice improvement. The forum main page is so messy with so much content. Cheers :)

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
I like it, makes the forum look much neater. :)

Also, the other change you'll notice is the combining of the 'painting' modelling' and 'scenery' forums into a single 'Hobby' forum. Making the main index tidier.

We hope you like it, but please give us your comments, we try to make the forums a great place to be and easy to navigate.

Kuffy

·
3,395 Posts
The forum index no longer works correctly under Firefox with javascript disabled (though it works fine with it enabled)

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not recommended browsing with JavaScript disabled as this is a widely used script on websites to make different things work. If you still want to keep it disabled you should click the link above the forums called "turn tabs off"

·
3,395 Posts
Its not recommended browsing with JavaScript disabled as this is a widely used script on websites to make different things work. If you still want to keep it disabled you should click the link above the forums called "turn tabs off"
Yep, that worked thanks - didn't see the option.

I've just been a little paranoid recently with all of the javascript and pdf exploits in adverts.

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I know. I have the last days increased the price for each of the ad zones here at LO which means the bad ads should no longer appear, but I don't know if it works yet. I just don't believe anyone will pay a high price for advertising when the intention is only to exploit users computers :)

·
3,395 Posts
I just don't believe anyone will pay a high price for advertising when the intention is only to exploit users computers :)
Wishful thinking it seems, opened up the forum from home (javascript enabled) and got booted over to a 'your computer may be at risk' scam site ( 195.5.161.138 ). Some real asshats out there.

·
3,395 Posts
might be I'm looking at the wrong network. Did you get redirected to that site ?
Yes. I was waiting for the forum index page to load and the page changed.

I've only seen it the once though, and no sign of any malware from it (fingers crossed)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts