Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mad Modeling Master
669 Posts
I laughed really hard after seeing that. Great work everywhere, great deisgn, ect, but the face which seems to be smiling to me knocked me off my seat in laughter. Im not laughing at your modle or anything just that facial pose, other then that its going to be a great addition to your army. Heck the smile makes it just that much more chaos-y;Y

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha this i completely understand. The face was my first ever greenstuff sculpting, and the moment I finished, my heart swelled with pride seeing Bowser as the latest edition to my army XD

·
Mad Modeling Master
669 Posts
Haha this i completely under stand. The face was my first ever greenstuff sculpting, and the moment I finished, my heart swelled with pride seeing Bowser as the latest edition to my army XD
That was exactly what I was thinking though I wasnt sure if saying that would be snide or nasty. But yeah + rep for the awsome face. Im still snickering about it and good luck with the rest of the work.

·
Cthulhu's Lovechild
1,746 Posts
That is nice but I think you should get rid of those fingerprints on the belly.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Great Defiler captianhowdy!
There are some things that could be improved though, the fingerprints has already been mentioned. It's a worth wile invesment to buy rubbergloves when working with GreenStuff. They are deadcheap and will not be in the way when you sculpt and for big flat areas it's quite the relief to be able to use your hands as tools:)

I also think it would look better withthe legs placed a bit more like on a human ie a bit closer together.

But the main impression of this is any way that it's a great piece:)

And the advice given you could always use on your next Defiler. I'd guess you've been caught by this model too;)
It's a great kit for creative useage.

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I still need to clean up a bit on it. Whats the best way to remove the prints once its dry?

And I see what you mean on the legs now Andusciassus. If I hadnt already pinned it and such I would definantly do that. Always good to know for the next one though

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm, for removing the fingerprints would a really fine wetordry paper work? All you need to do really is go over it with some form of fine abrasive paper in my opinion. But I'm no way near as good as sculpting as you are *salutes*
Oh. might as well say it, AWESOOOME!!!!! :p

:happy:
Ok thanks I'll defiantly try that

·
335 Posts
The face is awesome and funny at the same time.
VERY good for you're first GS sculpt, but the legs are waaaay to short IMO. The need to be a bit longer.

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The face is awesome and funny at the same time.
VERY good for you're first GS sculpt, but the legs are waaaay to short IMO. The need to be a bit longer.
Yeah I thought so, way to stubby. Putting them more towards the bottom would help, like And said, but its a bit too late for that, but Ill keep that in mind for my next one

·
Registered
368 Posts
That looks freakin sweet. Nice work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts