Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a suit that can move and fire heavy weapons. It would be cool to move and shoot a rail gun.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by Shas'o_Janus@Jun 16 2003, 07:14
We already have Crisis suits that can fire off three ap 1/2 shots at an effective 18" range a turn... but maybe when the new mini-railguns come out, we'll be able to mount some on a Crisis Suit :)
Meh. I'm pleased with the plasma rifles.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by Inciner8or@Jun 18 2003, 12:17
Mini railguns??? WHAT??? TELL ME!!!!!

Sorry, i get excited over new guns. But seriously, what are they?
Check the thread. The title has something to do with railgun sniper... I forget. But it should be near the top.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Originally posted by Shas'o_Janus@Jun 16 2003, 07:14
We already have Crisis suits that can fire off three ap 1/2 shots at an effective 18" range a turn... but maybe when the new mini-railguns come out, we'll be able to mount some on a Crisis Suit :)
I seriously doubt well be able to load them up on our suits only because that seems to be a little too powerful and from what I understand its a heavy weapon and suits work best with rapid fire and assualt weapons. Heavy weapons are for the broadsides

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well yeah plasma is great i love it to death but when ever i think battle suit i think big old clunky thing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ever watch any anime? All the Tau suits, even the Fire Warrior uniforms, remind me of anime battlesuits or giant fighting robots. Watch Bubblegum Crisis, Evangelion, Blue Gender, or the like and tell me you don't see a similarity. Dreadnaughts are huge, clunky monsters (like Battlemechs!), but Tau Battlesuits are sleek, elegent weapons of destruction!

·
Registered
29 Posts
It says in the fluff taht tau battle suits are not as well balanced as terminators, and this is why they can't fire heavy weapons on the move. I think that the extra movment the battle suits have makes tham more versitile on the battlefield than terminators. We don't need more battle suits.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Originally posted by Karma_specter@Jul 19 2003, 20:41
i think they should make battle suit that flashs light and give space marines seizures. but seriously they should make a suit strictly for assualting kinda like o'shava but with out break away faction thing
I think that delves into trying to cover up our weakness's though and thats what makes us special. We strike from afar and watch them die in explosions. I dont think they will ever give us close combat troops but thats just me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.