Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm back >.>
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give us anything oyu want in the new module or future mdouels, and we will see what we can do.

We have fixed several sprites that were broken already, added a new randomization feature to give a variety of sprites and are working towrads a save army feature.

So ive us more ieas and things that you want!

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
perhaps a way to drag a block onto the field to designate the deployment zone? sort of like how you draw a thread but with 4 edges and it says in the corner of the mouse cursor how big in inches it is...

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
I just get sick of setting up rulers to show where the deployment is, any cool features that would just make the game go faster, such as... I dunno... I really can't think of a single thing...maybe ways to say.. If a single unit or a small squad is in combat, use the 2inch radius circle to find out who is in combat, but a number also appears to show how many enemy models are in that range? so you just right click > 2inch radius > 5 models. or 5 ORK BOYZ something similar to that? I'll get more ideas later.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Have several deployment buttons:

One splits the map into quarters.

One draws a box that is 12" away from the board edges, and one draws a box 15" away.

·
Registered
67 Posts
XD6 has got to go, or be stripped down so its impossible to cheat. At the moment its far to easy to use it to cheat, espeically against someone whos not experienced with vassal. Makes it very boring having to ask people not to use it.

for the scatter dice: it would be nice to have a function where rolling the scatter dice causes a message to appear in the chat window. Simply because its rare, but occasions are when someone rolls a scatter dice and it lands in exactly the same facing: the opponent has no way of knowing if they actually rolled the dice or not. can lead to muchos confusion.

Not sure if its module specific or a vassal problem itself, but the lock functionality would be better served by having a password, rather than permanently sealing the room as it currently does. That way if a specator shows up late and knows the player, he can PM them to find out the passowrd and still join.

Replace some of the counters! Sprites for objectives would be nice, and the whole run/recharging/hidden ect load of square sprites can be replaced by more relavent counters:

-Pinned
-Falling back
-Turbo-boosting

and anything else that people can think of that would actually be useful.

And thats all i can think of for the moment...

·
Registered
483 Posts
"Ld Test" counter would be very useful... atleast for us Guard players. <_<

Larger craters, the current ones seem far too small to be from a vehicle, especially Land Raider/Baneblade/Monolith etc.

Perhaps a generic pile of scorched metal debris (generic so it can be used for most vehicles) for wreckages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts