Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Soon all of you will feel the wrath of the true harvesters and your worlds will be consumed by the might of the almighty C'tan!!!!
Yeah sure...
Some crazy stargod travels around and grows fat on the power of stars...
Ohhhh... makes me scared...

I just can't wait for the next WD to hear their oppinion on the result of the campaign... and ofcourse the overall result...

·
Registered
17 Posts
point one: the chaos player pointed out that the world Caliban did not fall. the reason for that is... it hasnt been there in 10000 years. we (Dark Angels) blew our homeworld all to hell during the heresy.

two: the Necrons are weak, and the c'tan can pole dance on my thunderhammer (which is my number 1 favorite way to beat that cheese weasel the nightbringer :lol: )

Point 3: this is perfect approach terra, you thought Cadia was bad, wait till (and this is my theory) Leman Russ & Lion El Jonson WAKE UP\RETURN and then resolve their differences, Cypher returns the Lion Sword, and the DA legion is reforged, The Thirteenth & the rest of the SW rejoin, And when whats-his-face-Kahn primarch of the white scars gets off Commoragh...

come to terra the waters fine boys... just fine. <:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
point one: the chaos player pointed out that the world Caliban did not fall. the reason for that is... it hasnt been there in 10000 years. we (Dark Angels) blew our homeworld all to hell during the heresy.
The Dark Angels weakened the structure of the planet with their orbital bombardments, but it wasnt until the Chaos gods unleashed a massive warp storm that the weakened planet broke up. The Eye of Terror campaign has been dealing with the ruins of that planet.

two: the Necrons are weak, and the c'tan can pole dance on my thunderhammer (which is my number 1 favorite way to beat that cheese weasel the nightbringer )
I have a thing or two to say about people who say things like that, though I have said it so often I am not going to tire my fingers out by typing it out again. I'm sure you'll find it in the Necrons army topics. As for you beating the Nighbringer, well yeah, I could beat all four C'Tan's with just a Grot, if I was cheating the way you surely do because playing them properly only gets your ass kicked.

Point 3: this is perfect approach terra, you thought Cadia was bad, wait till (and this is my theory) Leman Russ & Lion El Jonson WAKE UP\RETURN and then resolve their differences, Cypher returns the Lion Sword, and the DA legion is reforged, The Thirteenth & the rest of the SW rejoin, And when whats-his-face-Kahn primarch of the white scars gets off Commoragh...

come to terra the waters fine boys... just fine.
Great, and whilst they are all busy tying up the Chaos forces, the C'tan on Mars will wake up and feed on the Immortal Emperors soul, and the Imperium will tremble at the sight of the C'Tan Gods devouring their Emperor. The Necrons shall rise up from the very heart of the Imperium, and all of the japes and 'Necrons are borken and cheesy' complaints wont save you all from the all consuming hunger of the true Gods . . . .

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hear hear! The Talismen of Vaul are gone! the Deceiver desrtoyed them during Eye of Terror. (Which was actually the entire reason for the war, read the fluff or my other post on this subject.) We rule! Necrons will destroy the entire galaxy! We can rebuild them! We have the technology! We can make them better than they were before! Better, stronger, faster!
Wow, i just realized what a good quote that is for Necrons, both in the fluff, (the original transformation of the Necrontyr,) and in game terms. (WBB) Necrons are awesome!! We will devour the galaxy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
nightbringer, chill man, ok? i'm just kidding around and i'm not looking to make enemies. (and thanx for filling me in on the caliban thing, i feel so ashamed for not knowing that.) and actually, if you use the proper aplication of marine sgts, charachters, and or termies armed w/thunder hammers you can stop the nightbringer (or anything else for that matter). and i am sure the necrons will devour much of the galaxy, if not all of it up to if not including the Emperor upon Terra. the point i'm trying to make is that cadia is a convience store hold-up in comparison to what it will take to bring down terra, C'Tan or no C'Tan.
honestly i am looking forward to the battle.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
he cares not for where the blood flows, as long as it flows.

·
Registered
454 Posts
im a chaosee at heart, but i played bloody in the eye to see how we did, but if i did play my newly formed nurgle army id wipe with my prince of nurgle model WHOO HOOO!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry, I just got really touchy because I've been up to my eyeballs in endless mind-numbing complaints about how cheesy and broken the Necrons are. The fact that they are supposed to be the personification of Death itself, and the greatest threat to the entire Galaxy apparently doesnt enter into some peoples thoughts. The Necrons are supposed to be such a huge threat that almost all living races must ally to stop them, a fact that wont be very accurate if the Necrons are made weaker.

To Deceiver: Where the Talismans destroyed? If so then the Necrons deserve another cheer, that was their objectives in the Campaign! Were is this fluff your talking about? I'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Necrons do personify death Nightbringer.....good point. I have been hearing a shitload of "Necrons are cheesy!! You suck becasue you play them!! I think necrons are gay!!" from all of my 40k friends. Well, as soon as i get my nightbringer C'tan model, I'll show those bastards!! :angry:

·
Registered
17 Posts
no i dont think that necrons are cheesey, they can be beaten. they dont have fearlessness, and they arent anything to worry about (usually) in close combat, and there is that phase out thing. the necrons are strong, but there is balance in their list. i enjoy them, they make the game challenging and liven up the fluff.
and honestly i love fighting them, they have made the game fun again for me.

·
Registered
969 Posts
although i had no part in the EoT campaign i am glad to hear that Chaos won!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.