Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay if my landraider is stationary and has a hunterkiller missile and i shoot must i shoot the hunter killer, and when i give my dread a missle launcher does it keep the storm bolter/heavy flamer?

·
Registered
485 Posts
I was under the impression that you could choose when to fire your hunterkiller since it's a one-shot missile.

As for the Dreadnought, I'm beginning to get unsure. I have always believed that if you put on the missile launcer the hvyflamer/stormbolter is lost, but as I flip through my codex now it doesn't state that the weapon is lost....anyone else on this one?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
When you purchase another weapon arm for a dread, it completely replaces the arm for which it was purchased.

Not having my codex here, I can't remember which arm the missle launcher goes on, but I'm pretty sure it replaces the arm with the CCW and SB/Flamer. In that case, you loose all the weapons on that arm and replace them with the missile launcher. Hope that makes sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.