Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've converted my own Ork Weirdboy and i was wondering, should i use the old rules or create my own? Please post, comments welcome. ;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have a few of the old minis from 2nd edition but never use em...I would try the published rules for feral army first befiore makin up any rules.
Good luck...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I think they are close, sorry about my cryptic answer. I am at work and nowhere near my inner sanctum er I mean my rule books...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll just use those rules first and see how i like them. If i don't, i change them or something...... ;) You can post at work? What do you do for a living?

·
Registered
131 Posts
the rules for Wierd Boys can be found in the 2003 edition of Chapter Approved at the end of the Feral Orks section. Im not sure if they are the same as the 2nd or 1st editio rules

·
Registered
237 Posts
it weould add some flavour to normally tasteless green hordes, my fluff is that my mek clan found im chanting in the forest, so they snached im, i use the weridboyz rules in ca

·
Registered
735 Posts
I work for a police department and have internet access, so I can post infrequently while at work. Unfortunate that all my rule books and gaming paraphernalia are at home...12 hour shift can get to be a drag at times...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow....... an Ork police officer...... That would be interesting to see...... "Put ur and'z up! An' take that shoota to da gootz!!!"lol!! Nah, Hakash ur kewl..... ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Originally posted by Vampiric_Drake8@Oct 1 2003, 19:55
Wow....... an Ork police officer...... That would be interesting to see...... "Put ur and'z up! An' take that shoota to da gootz!!!"lol!! Nah, Hakash ur kewl..... ;)
you jsut gave me a great converting idea..... thanks a lot.... and ill get beack to u on this ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
hm im not sure how il do it though.... maybe ill use a slaver and a bit of green stuff.... and paint gretchin in black and white pinstripes

·
Registered
131 Posts
it probaly wont be anytime soon... im kinda low on funds so ill have to wait till christmas or my parents hit the jackpot to get them.... i guess il sue FB Goblins cause they got thoes cool cloaks.... I havnt had a converting idea like this in a LONG time

·
Registered
735 Posts
I fink I created a monster...but so long as it is green I'm ok with it...Got WAAAGH?
Does a body good.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Originally posted by ffej@Oct 2 2003, 02:08
you jsut gave me a great converting idea..... thanks a lot.... and ill get beack to u on this ;)
Give him a large crossbow and call him Detritus. :p

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
LOL that idea with the Coppa Ork... The mere idea of Grotz with inmate uniforms cracked me up... :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
The prison mob of grots sounds good...go fer it...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh..... and by the way...... Did any1 check their rulebook to see if it is the same as the Chapter Approved 2003 rules for da Weirdboyz? If so let me know. WAAAAAAAAGH!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.