Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ideas for conversions:

IG:

Catachans: Columbian Drug Lords (Paint one side of the nose, and the top lip skull white with a dry brush to give it texture)

Iron Guard: Panzer Division (Paint it in the desert camo of the German SS Afrika Korps)

Valhallan Ice Warriors: Russian Tank Brigade or if you're fighting with infantry, Soviet Soldiers with Stalingrad sniper division

Cadians: US Special Forces, or Marine Platoon (Paint in US Camo Styles based on the terrain you'll use the most)

Eye of Terror IG

Chaos: All units painted in chaos colors (Have turned to the side of chaos)

SM

Starship Troopers: All Infantry, One Missile Per Squad.

Tau

Revolutionary War: All long range weapons, Marching in a line toward enemy firing volleys, Squad Style and colors based on british/united states revolutionary war.

Tyranid

Starship Troopers: Paint in style lots of yellow/black/blue, as many hand to hand weapons as possible, mostly genestealers, if you can grind down and make legs into scyths.

Necrons

Terminators: Chrome army, high gloss, with red eyes, weapons would be glossy grey's or black (Green Rods Painted Silver). If you want do the destroyers with body facing opposite way (toward the pointy end) and paint T-001 on the front to represent the earliest models of the hunter killers, and maybe convert a few Vultures produced by ForgeWorld to the HK Orca style Gunships.

Borg: Mix fleshtones, and chrome/matte black.

Eldar

Protoss: All blades painted a high gloss blue, skin blue, armor yellow with brown, yellow eyes, grind down headdresses. All armor painted a yellow with light brown camo.

Daemon Hunters

Knights Templar: Full white armor, with white cloak, and the Knights Templar Cross (Looks like the cross on and ambulance, with forked ends if I remember correctly)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nice ideas, but this forum is like a baby fledgling. Please keep it clean and appropriate.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not following ?

What's not clean or appropriate, if you mean the drug lord thing, I'm neither advocating drug use nor condoning it, I in fact hate drugs but am leaving the idea open for anyone...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ya, sorry, but you did have some good ideas. In fact, my Dreadie is going to be sporting those Knights colors.
I know, I love Spanish people, I grew up speaking it, so please, for my sake, don't use steriotypical druggie-South Americans. Even if they are druggies...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aiight, I figured it would fit under either paint or conversions, my bad...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.