Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep that’s right, on the 10th of November I'm going to Central America for 3 months to do graphic design for an ecological conservation group (they deal mostly with turtle research) in a town that is about 3 or 4 hours from San Jose called Quepos. So it looks like its going to be three hard months of surfing, fishing and looking for Sloth’s :lol: Nah not really (I only get to do that on the weekends ;) ), I'm going to have to work my a** off for the 3 months because I have to make all the information pamphlets and tourist brochures for a turtle research and conservation museum.

But probly the best thing about it is the fact that I'm buying a 12 month round the world ticket, so once the 3 months are up, I'll get to go to Ireland to visit my Grandparents. So hopefully I'll get to see some snow because I've never seen it in real life before, except for the first 2 years of my life (I was born in Oslo, but my parents moved when I was 2 years old) so I don't really remember what it was like.

Anyways I'd just like to thank everyone who has put up with my crap over the last few months :p and to everyone who I made Sigs for, because if you guys didn't ask me for them, I wouldn't be doing what I'm about to go do.

Thanks, and Cyas laters!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey go and enjoy yourself!

And look out for all the hot chicks!!!

And with that round the world ticket if you happen to be in wales stop by in Drefach sometime ;) !

Take care Tofudebeast!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heh Sis, If you hear a drunken maniac yelling in an Aussie accent you'll know I was there ;)

Bornin, I'm not too sure what their beer is like cause they are better known for their coffee, but speaking of beer I found something I'm sure you will enjoy. It calculates how much beer you have consumed over the years and how much it has set you back in your funds.

http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/

·
Registered
346 Posts
Cool I may see you over in South America ( even though you'll be in Central )
or I could just come over your house now and whack you upside your head :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man I pity the fool who would try some whack invertabre move like trying to big pimpin style and slap me upside the head :lol:

Does that make sense? I'm not sure.

·
Registered
128 Posts
snow? snow?! SNOW?!!?!

argh, i hate it, everyyear, about this time (well, make that in about a month) it snows, its cold, and it sux....i understand how cool it would be if youve never seen it before, but its not anything new. rain is much better..rain makes the world dark, and snow just brightens it up..if you walk outside from being in a dark building for a couple of hours, the snow will just blind you...it is fun to sled on though ^_^ but if you do go sledding i recommond not wearing jeans...i did, and i had like a mile to walk home, and by the time i got home, my pants were frozen to the point i could litterally stand them up...kinda funny, but i was cold for the next like 2 days...but, well, have a fun trip, if your already gone damn, youll read this in a little while and..well, im getting tired of typing so im out....

·
Registered
735 Posts
Good luck, and don't drink the water...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Snow is okay, but in northern Mass we dread it. Snow means high winds, blinding snowstorms, and lots of confused tourists knocking on people's doors.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Snow means snow, and if you don't get that, you're Kobe Bryant.
But seriously, we get lots of snow. Although last year we got hardly any...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.