Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow in the morning I'll be going on vacation (Italy), and seeing I don't have a laptop and I'm not sure if there's an internetcafe around I won't be able to visit the forums for 2 weeks :blink: . So, for all the faint-hearted, I suggest you spend the following 2 weeks in stasis, and for the rest, get drunk (I know I will), so you won't miss me too much ;) .
Everyone behave during my absence! I don't want to hear horror stories from Toastee, Belial, or Blackhat when I come back!
Okay, now I'll just cower in fear at the amount of posts I'll have to sift through upon my return, and post a bit more, I'll probably be on tonight anyway so don't think you can start partying just yet :p .
* Suddenly gets an idea.
I'll mark the day I come back in the calendar so you have something to look forward to ;) :D !

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Don't worry... We'll behave...

*Rubs hands together and grins a mischievous grin as he secretly prepares the downfall of the Moderators and rise of the new terrible realm of Bobarium-Online*...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey BiD can anyone take your moderator power while your gone. *wink, wink* ;)

Suuuuuunflash, Suuuuuuunflash *spooky ghost voice*

Have a great time in Italy.

I wonder how long Fooker's signing page poo war will be when you get back?

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Originally posted by Sunflash@Jul 17 2003, 15:39
I wonder how long Fooker's signing page poo war will be when you get back?
Lol Pretty long i suspect!

Dunno if u've gone already but have a great time!

*sniff* *sniff* i'll miss u!

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Remember those italian girls dont shave.. eurgh.

Later, Bornin.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dont go Bornin!, Dont Go!
If you go who will protect me from the poop throwingness?... oh Sunflash will...
then who will I talk to about cheese and beer?....well I guess I could always talk to suns about that stuff. okay I'm not worried anymore! just have a good drunken time at Italy! and sneek me back one of those statues...yea you know the big one with the naked people(I will only accept the girl statues cuz if you give me a boy statue then I'll just have to test out my new wonder cutter!) anyway have a good time in Italy and While your gone I'll make sure that everyone her behaves and drinks beer daily.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Italian women, albeit the fact that some dont shave, are the most beautiful women in the world, my ex-fiancee was sicilian, so pick up some women for us while you're down there..

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
* gets flooded with emotions

Thanks all, I'll see you all in 2 weeks B) (though there's still a couple of hours before I'll be going off, I'll spend it here with some beer). Hmm how about I ask the women about their, euhm, hair, before getting any further contact :rolleyes: ?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol, so many eager to take the place of god around here :D .
Remember that Thine power shallt be temporary, and that it is but borrowed power ;) .

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yeah, yeah, whatever. How does this thing work? *takes sword of power and very nearly came close to slicing off Bornin's head* Oops! My bad! (Damn, not close enough!)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmm, better give me that.
* Takes the sword of power back, and throws it in his bag between his clothes and chains and whips.
Euh... whoops, nothing unusual in that bag...
Here, take this instead. I shouldn't be needing this the next 2 weeks.
* Gives Colonel Killmore his bottle of Infinate Beer.
I'll probably be drinking more wine than anything else over there anyway. But I do want that bottle back when I've returned!! Guard it with your life, you can't even begin to imagine it's value :p .

·
1,019 Posts
You are leaving?
(straps on some kevlar, raises his riot shield, loads manstopper shells into his stubgun, hides behind a upturned table)

Its gonna be hell with you gone!
Who's gonna help me fend off Bobahat?

"Back, back i say! Dont make me use this!"

*plaff*plaff*

"By the snot of Nurgle! He's still coming at me!"

*runs to second floor, racks the slide on his combat shotgun"

"Come on you bastard! Make my day!"

Have fun out there btw! :lol:
Where's MY beer? :(

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, the Beer is infinate... so I suppose you can all use my Bottle of Infinate Beer ^_^ . But I'll be taking that back in 2 weeks, so enjoy it while it lasts!
Hey you think you can hold off Bobahat for 2 weeks? Maybe if you summon some Plaguebearers or something? Then again, just team up with Dragonslayero and Antioch, I know you can do it together!
* Suddenly fears to find the L-O ruled over by Bobahat...

·
1,019 Posts
Share the bottle?
With ColonelKillmore's spittle all over it?
NEVAH!
I might catch some disease...some Imperial disease!

(glances down stairs at Bobahat. Hurls fragmentation grenades in his general direction then hurls himself through the second floor window)

*KRASSH*
*KROMP*
*Thud*

"Hey i landed on something!...Its Antioch! Lets go man, Bobahat is coming. Retreat to the bunker!"

(Risking a glance back, PrOtOcoN sees the infernal silhouette of Bobahat standing in the flaming ruins of the misc. house. PrOtOcoN hears the spine tingling laughter of the Vet. sergeant and hurries on, dragging Antioch with him)

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.