Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! About bloody time you got on here!!!! :D

Luv from you know who ;)

p.s. be naughty and I'll sort you out, *mod badge gleems

By the way see if you can get on promisiance on your collage computers. I've recently been able too over here in Graig campus, but I'm not sure what the computer system is like over there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they SUCK
bad
bad
bad BAD COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!
umm... ... ... ... .. .. . . . . . ... .. . .. . .. . .. .. .. .. .... . . . .. . . .
im on till quater past 1...
*spits on badge before eating it for lunch as i have only had a few sandwitches*

·
Registered
506 Posts
MWHAHAHAHA I have more power than you....for a change.

Hey they all think I'm nuts up here too, oh yeah and insane, stupids, horney and so forth...hehe not as bad as I am in real life though.

Yes your collage sucks ass if it dosen't allow prom. Anyway what am i supposed to call you up here? should I call you by your username.

And one other thing, you do realise that in introductions you list what armies you got....
... :blink: ...oh wait I just realised how many armies you have...uhh nevermind then :lol:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Another insane person, good, good.

Well, I'll just say gooijenaovend, welcome to the boards, here's a crate of beer, here's a joint, it's all you'll need (do read the rules though ;) ).

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Crazy, you people dont know the meaning of crazy! I am the embodyment of crazy, completely off the wall nutz. iM PHYCO!

Im a Crazy man, Stuck in a Sane mans body LOL

·
Registered
593 Posts
Greetings from me also. Just stay away from Blood God, he's too crazy for his own good, and likes to type with caps lock on a lot.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
CUZ IM CRAZY, AND I CAPLOCKS ALOT, AND I SAY LOL ALOT. AND UM YA IM CRAZZZZZYYYYYYYYY!

MAKE THE BAD VOICES STOP MOMMY, THEY TELL ME TO DO BAD THINGS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.