·
1,019 Posts
A plasmatic death awaits you.
Plasma gun rocks!

PrOtOcoN

·
Registered
301 Posts
Boltguns are ok and all, but snipers will put a bullet in your head before you can even get close enough to see and shoot them.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I kinda like flamers at the moment, played Strongpoint Attack last friday and I was the attacker. Flamers versus bunkers with guardsmen inside are fun! Poof, oh look the ten guardsmen are now reduced to 4.

·
1,019 Posts
Oh yeah, flamers rock against bunkers

"Nowhere to run!" (crazy laugh)

PrOtOcoN

·
Registered
379 Posts
I myself dig the meltas. They can take out wraithlords as well as a sniper can :p just at a shorter range. 2D6 Armor penetration, so they always get at least a glancing hit against any armored vehicles, and against raiders they f00kin r0x.

·
Registered
959 Posts
bolter, best all round weapon. flamer is the next in line nothing ike the smell of burningg flesh in the morning.

·
DING
1,740 Posts
A good gun is essential i never leave home without it. My personal weapon of choice is the bolter, when you absolutly, positively have to kill every motherf**ker in the room.
Been gone a while so hi to everyone that remembers me and a hello to the new people that i havent seen before and thanks to sister mel for putting me in the lovely picture she drew even though i am being strangled by dragonslayer for some reason. But cheers anyways

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.