Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Have you seen the new FW models for the Cadians?
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/CADIAN_SHOCK_TROOPS.html

The guard with a shot gun grabs my attention - most namely as a goal for a conversion weapon's piece. Now I have some thoughts on how to go about mimicking it, but does anyone have any suggestions of their own on how to make a shotgun that looks like the FW model?

·
Registered
51 Posts
ah the forgeworlds variants.. their abit boring in my opinion, i reckon u could model something quite similar to them out of a normal lasgun, by basically cutting off the lasguns barrel so it only has a little bit left like the ones on forgeworld do, then either shaving all the detail off the lasgun and adding new detail with plasti-card, or just green stuffing more detail on.. like i said they are pretty boring shotguns, if i were going to use shotguns id try to make them look more similar to the old gorka morka blunderbuss', with long cylindrical barrels.. if u get what im saying o_o..

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Blunderbusses don't look very Cadian though... If you want an easy way to get shotguns you could order the Necromunda basic weapons sprue. It has 3 shotguns for 2.50£ as well as some lasguns and autoguns you can use on other troopers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
yer i didnt actually mean blunderbuss' but i couldnt think of a better way of describing them.. Necromunda ones are good i agree, and is that an M-16 on the end of that sprue?:ninja:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts