Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently created a warrior riding on a carnifex as a special character for frienly matches between me and my friends. Please excuse the bad paint job on my 'nids (I am not a good painter) And the reason they arent converted well is that i made them from existing models of mine (Instead of buying new sprues) I persoally thought it was a good idea and am adding it to my warrior sniper squad (Also converted).
Edit: Ok could someone help me with how to post images in this forums?
<---Complete forum Noob.

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally they werent painted badly but every time i see osmething or think of a paint i want to add i add it to my current models... i should respray and repaint them but im only 14 and when i used to do art i got a grade E in it... Atleast i think i had a good idea.

Also i have shakey and clumsy hands.

·
Registered
279 Posts
R1p70r said:
Originally they werent painted badly but every time i see osmething or think of a paint i want to add i add it to my current models... i should respray and repaint them but im only 14 and when i used to do art i got a grade E in it... Atleast i think i had a good idea.

Also i have shakey and clumsy hands.

Skill will come in time.

I suggest not to spray them again if you want to repaint them, but to look into a way of stripping the old paint off first, that way you won't lose details on the model as the paint gets ever-thicker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.