Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They shold have made it more like splinter cell but as a Striking Scorpion Exarch

why TAU anyway why not eldar the have ASPECT WARRIORS, WARLOCKS, FARSEERS,and most of all PSYHCIC POWERS. Or about a guardsman like MEDAL OF HONOUR ALLIED ASSAULT (has anyone tried CALL OF DUTY). <_<

·
Registered
92 Posts
Originally posted by NearSeer@Oct 15 2003, 01:06
They shold have made it more like splinter cell but as a Striking Scorpion Exarch

(has anyone tried CALL OF DUTY). <_<
Now that would be a great game, but unfortunately the game engine they used to power Firewarrior doesn't even support dynamic lighting so I guess they would encounter many problems when trying to implement the stealth factor to the same degree as Splinter Cell.

Call of Duty, haven’t played it yet, but I have been very impressed by what I have seen so far in the way of screenshots.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Originally posted by burningred8108@Aug 15 2003, 23:17
Their units look ancient and boring and BROWN!

First of all Tau are yellow not brown.

Secondly the game involves a lot of general shooting rather than focusing on the characters and species.

Thirdly Chaos does come into the game further on and it gets hard when that happens!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I need help on the final boss the mutated chaos guy, do i just run? or can i hurt him?

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Annoying no?

What I did was to go through all the bit before the boss without picking up ANY of the red health packs.

When the big boss appears at the end, you've basically got to run...I myself managed to get on to one of the stair wells and strafe. As well as unloading with the plasma gun.
Also make sure all your rockets hit home, becuase IIRC you only get 4.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well with the game out and all the posts sure have stopped. Currently i'm STUCK on the pit level. Those word bearers go crazy with their missle launchers on your way down, and the dreadnought... don't get me started.

EDIT: So i beat it.

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
well the real reson gw used the tau is the rail rifle they needed an army with a gun that could kill the sm's and the csm's thats realy it

·
Registered
847 Posts
First, the tau don't have to be brown. You can paint htem however you want. Second, the tau are futuristic looking, not ancient. THird, the tau are tight! That's why they are in the game. Plus the space marines, eldar, and tyranids have already had games. (Chaos Gats and Rites of War)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Fire Warrior seems to be getting a little on the old side itself now thought.

I say BRING ON RITES OF WAR!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know how many armies there are gonna be in that and which ones?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.