Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I didn't know you could 'finish' an army... My armies are never gonna be finished...

Anyway... to answer your question:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: ORKS

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'd go for something Imperial. There's a lot of variety, and you can mix and match (in a sense) from many different codices, which will mean you'll never get tired of them!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Are you from boston or do you just spell with a boston accent?

well, i would go Chaos b/c they are the ultimate badasses of the universe.

·
Registered
696 Posts
its a good idea just to play an army that isnt liek your other army. Example if you play a shooty army try making a assault army or if you play an army on the good side then play on the bad side.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Pahk the cah in Havahd Yahd!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Orkses, because were green an 'ard, not soft and pink like da Oomanz. We always knows who da boss's is, because hes da biggest un. We get da Eavy weapons, and we can use da choppa. We never ever lose. If we win we win. If we die we dont lose because were dead, and if we run we dont die so we win. And well always come back for another fight!! WAAAGH!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
did he mantion most ork eavy weapons hit on a 5 to 6+? and when they fight me i sit back and blast the green things till theyh are like boogers on the ground.

I would go with the guard. they got lots of cheap troops and the best tanks in the game. they have variety and lots to choose from. like ice warriors, cadians, iron guard, etc. and when you get bored just stem to catachans.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hmmmmmm.. With you haveing played Eldar, perhaps the Daemonhunters would be good? They have excelent models, and they are quite new and nice =) . I like them, in any case. They are few, but strong. Unmatched in CC and as I said, they have the coolest models in the 40k universe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hardly choose a army I usually buy a model or models I like the look of and carry on from there collecting the models then sum how turn it into a army.
so i say buy what u like the look of n go from ther

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.