39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could you list out what are not considered "necrons". or in other words the
models in a necron army that doesnt count towards phase out. all i know is
that scarabs arent counted as a necron.

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
When you read through the Codex, check all the unit entries.
If it has the special rule Necron then it's a "Necron".
If it doesn't have the special rule, then it's not a "Necron".
Simple huh?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Also i think in the army summary in the Dex, all 'Necrons' have the word before their name, thats a quick summary location for you.

·
for good and for awesome!
1,492 Posts
You're question isn't being answered directly because it borders on publishing rules.

Both the other replies thus far are correct. Each entry states whether the unit follows "Necron" rules and the Summary Sheet accurately names all the units that have the rule as well.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
You're question isn't being answered directly because it borders on publishing rules.

Both the other replies thus far are correct. Each entry states whether the unit follows "Necron" rules and the Summary Sheet accurately names all the units that have the rule as well.
Bingo. In the future, please refrain from posting simple rules questions that can be answered with a quick assessment of the codex. If you do not own a codex, then I'd suggest sending one of our veteran members the question in a private message, or sending the private message to a moderator, who can in turn direct you to the appropriate member. Thank you :)

*thread closed*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.