• orks

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Knight-Champion
2,141 Posts
It really depends what you mean by "side" - if you take the Space Marines as a whole then yeah, probably they do. But if you say, for example, the Blood Angels Chapter, then they probably only have about the same as a the Orks or so on. But you could call the entire Imperium one "side", as they are all part of the same military power.

So... there I guess.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Space Marines... No contest...

Hail to the devine Emperor, saviour and defender of Mankind! :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Space Marines, by far. I think if you broke it down by chapter and included all fluff, not just fluff in 3rd ed. stuff, one of the SM chapters might still win (UM, SW, BA, or DA, one of the big 4). Heck, the stuff just seems easy to write. I mean, how hard can it possibly be to write up a new Index Astartes article detailing a new chapter with a few special rules and a bunch of fluff?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Suns, you are right but the question was which army had the most fluff...

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Originally posted by Brother Captain Ryan@Jun 4 2003, 00:27
Chaos has the most fluff because they have deamons and the warp. How more fluffy canyou get than the warp!
The question was who has the MOST fluff! Who cares about the warp? The Space Marines have the most and that's the end of it! This is not a question of opinions! This is a question of FACT!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really think it is the Imperial Gaurd. Many regimants have been formed with thier own fluff about it. Many people play GW Chapters like BA and SW. Everywhere there are rarely 2 IG regiments alike. There's billiions of Imperial Gaurdsmen and thousands of Regiments with their own uniuqe histroy compared to 1 million SM and 1000 Chapters.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Its *got* to be Space Marines. Its not like we're counting things that people don't play as 'armies', but if you take the Dark Angel fluff, and add it to the Blood Angel fluff and add it to the Ultramarines fluff and add it to the Space Wolves fluff and add it to the Black Templar fluff and add it to the Salamanders fluff and add it to the Ozmarines (I've seen them) fluff, and add it to the Imperial Fist fluff, and add it to the Greyknights fluff and add it to the Deathwatch fluff and add it to the Burning Falcons fluff and add it to the Black Dragons fluff, and add it to the Sons of Guilliman fluff and add it to...

Catch my drift? The poll said 'Space Marines' as an option, and if you put all the fluff for the big chapters together, and all the fluff come up with by various players making their own chapters, and all the Adeptus Astartes I and II fluff... no way does anyone stand up to it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.