Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Scenery?

Just kidding, I think you can make almost whatever you want really. But something with a lot of tube-shaped objects comes to mind.
If you lay them down and use carmesh (deadcheap material) you could have a system of pipelines with a walkable area on top. It could go between two larger buildings, like this.

You could then make a few more (more or less ruined) sets of pipes and use as kind of an industrial forrest-feature.

·
Father of the Failed
1,170 Posts
Yeah, as said above you could use the cardboard for just about anything. If you just cut it up into sections you can use it for all sorts of scenery projects including buildings, roads rivers, hills... the list goes on.

The most obvious use for the boxes is as the base shape for a building. Appropriate cutting can turn them into a ruin, or you could use them in tiers to make some sort of huge tower or plinth for a statue.

The card rolls could be used to make tunnels, pipes or chimneys. Alternatively you could cut them in half and use them as some sort of curved roof over a walkway or something similar.

Just let your imagination run riot:)

Rich.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I made a factory out of a box with a toilet roll on top as a chimmney, i then ruined the box a bit, painted it very realistically and it actaully looked like a factory! (Not an explosion in a cardboard box recycling plant, which is how most of my cardboard scenery looks like!):p

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
some kind of cool oil rig type structure? A box up on stilts. In the long run i would advice against using cardboard terrain though, use plasticard to avoid damage, sagging and general crappyness

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.