Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My WE wardancer hero, owned a blood dragon lord, in combat with killing blow, when he got charged.

He only cause on wound on me, cause i forced him to hit on 6's - annoyance of netlings.

but he had a stupid ward save which would cause a wound on me general with no save of any kind.

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
Can't think of a whole lot now, but I do recall a HODA-toting Noble that panicked a unit of Orcs with a BSB IIRC.

Likewise, my characters have done well in challenges (I wonder why:p) and my Lizzies opponent tries to avoid them now.

-AFG

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very nice. I remember my alter lord, panickin a unit of 10 silvers helms and 5 dragon princes, because he killed 5 silver helms.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Hmm, it's kind of hard to say. I ignore a lot of the beefy lords if I can. At this last tourney, I was facing a Chaos lord rolling around with knights. I pulled off a solid victory by just staying away from that bugger and focusing on other units. When the opposing player got frustrated that I was ignoring the unit, he pulled the lord out to try and block off my glade riders from completing their mission (scenario-based), which was silly since I was faster than him. Even then when I could've pounced with wardancers, I didn't. It's just too damned risky and wasn't worth it.

My wardancers have killed a chaos champion, though, and a couple of other toughs with killing blow.

One time, I had a great round, assassinating two of three goblin shamans with glade riders and warhawks.

I do remember one time when my eternal guard went on a tear againsts orcs and goblins. With the usual setup of a highborn with the AoN and Harp, accompanied by a BSB, they mowed through black orcs and black orc hero and two or three other units he threw at them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
None of my characters have killed anything all that impressive...
though last game was a good one for them...
cruise missile alter charged a unit of three ogres, 5 attacks, 5 hit, 5 wounds, then ran them down, depositing himself into my opponent's backfield.

same game, Netling wielding branchwraith held off a beefed out tryrant for two turns, just long enough for my dancers to butcher the rest of his unit
:)

·
Firefly
4,209 Posts
Turn 2 vs Vampire Counts.

He moves his Ethereal Von Carestein Lord out to threaten some Glade Guard. Alter Noble fires the Hail of Doom arrows killing the Lord.

Turn 3, Vampire army starts to crumble.

Turn 5. No Vampire Army left on table.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice, u must have had fun with that.

I remeber playing against TK when I had Orion in my army. Was awesome killed the Hyrophant turn 1 with Orion's uber bow. By turn 3 his army was dead - again -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.