Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
i think it's enchanted, but i'd just go with any blue that looks right. if your still not sure why dont you just ask the guys at your local store or call the Trollz?

·
Registered
959 Posts
well if you cant be bothered with the Trollz and cant find it on the GW website then why dont you just phone up the local store and ask?

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
A cloaked figure steps out of a swirling mist that has suddenly come into existence on the thread. In his hands are a large piece of carbon fibre, roughly two inches by four feet long, and his eyes in the shadow of his cloak burn with the fires of hell.

"LOGAN GRIMNAR? YOUR TIME IS NOW." (Terry Pratchett way :D)

"Wha? What've I done? I done nuffin'!"

"YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED QUESTION THREADS OF LITTLE OR NO VALUE, CREATING UPWARDS OF TEN PER DAY IN THE LAST 48 HOURS ALONE. HENCE, YOU ARE HEREBY WARNED TO READ THE RULES AND TO TAKE NOTE OF THEIR CONTENTS CONCERNING SPAMMING. THIS IS YOUR FIRST VERBAL WARNING. IF YOU CONTINUE, FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN."

The figure leant forward and gesticulated with the Clue-By-Four, its carbon fibre sides twinkling with an aura of malevolence.

"HINT HINT."

The figure then turned about and vanished into the mist whence he came, leaving Logan Grimnar to take notice of what the figure had said.

(And this doesnt count as spamming, since any Terry Pratchett fan will instantly recognise the character.)

·
Registered
120 Posts
The Studio Thousand Sons army is painted Regal Blue and Golden Yellow with Shining Gold highlights - but if you read the painting section in the back of the CSM codex, you'd know this!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
er inquisitor what the hell? i was just asking about the colour scheme of thousand sons er get it THOUSAND SONS=CHAOS? where else am i suppose to post this 'stupid' thread?
o and by the way it said ''One word or one line posts'' in the rules
i have never continally spammed before and for posts like 'can i use emperors champion in my space wolves army' do u really expect a thousand word answer? (i'd say no by the way)
o and your 'hint hint' way of saying the warning is not funny , can u plz stop it
o and 'It's okay to debate, and it's okay to have a different view' from rules
i have a different view on moderators than others(doesnt mean i will swear at them or anything like that but i do have a different view on them *hint hint*)

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Hint hint, you have been asking so many questions I doubt that you have even played, much less seen, the game itself.

You managed to post something of the order of 20 threads in a day, all questions that could really just be in ONE thread entitled "40k Newbie Needs Help" or something, and have knowledgeable people answer them there. In more realistic terms, it would be a hell of a lot easier to check up on the one topic instead of a dozen others spread around the sub-forums of the site.

And as for that question, I would have assumed that it would be bloody obvious as to my knowledge only the BT have the entry on their army list.

Topic marked for closure.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
asking many questions is asking for advice, not asking as a noobie, and i what is this forum for? guess what! QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSIONS do u truly expect me to have every codex(which is F**kin expensive by the way) for armies i dont collect?
inquistior, plz do not ASSUME things when u dont even know it, ok?
(o and by the way although i dont play much and dont have much experience in gaming, i know the RULES and seen LOTS of players playing so dont even try 'assuming me')

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
I dont expect you to have every codex. I do expect you, however, to go off and make an active effort to read your friend's codices, its how I have read all of them at one point or another.

I have no problem with the questions, but I have a problem with the fact there are so many, and as I said earlier, it would be better for you to simply whack them all in the one thread.

Please follow this policy in future or I will have no hesitation in increasing your warning level.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.