ALLIES

HQ

Primaris Psyker- 70

Troops

Penal Legion- 80

Heavy Support

Basilisk- 125

total; 1997

I want to keep the guard cheap, but still powerful. I love me some daemons, so that's why I have more of them. The aegis defence line is there for anti air which I desperately need.

·
4,967 Posts
HQ: Take Collar. I would reccomend just staying like this and save yourself 35 points.

Elites: Great. Possibly get a few more.

Troops: Split the horrors into 5 man units and get bolt for each of them. Daemonettes are ok but vulnerable.

Heavy: Remember vector striking takes up one of your shooting attacks so consider master of sorcery. You could just go for MoT, bolt & Gaze for a very reasonable 160 points.

Fortifications. OK to protect the penal legion I suppose. The quad gun will get destroyed probably before the enemy flyer makes it on to the table if your opponent has his tactical hat on.

Allies: HQ is fine. Penal legion are ok but a cheap platoon with AC+GL in each unit will be better and last longer. Basilisk sucks, one AV12 open topped tank won't last long when the only other thing an enemy las cannon can achieve is 0.37 of a wound off a flamer of tzeentch. I would get a vendetta which can act as air defence or give decent fire support and could even deliver a PCS or SWS with 3-4 meltas or flamers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts