Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Originally posted by hotsause@Apr 27 2003, 14:56
what else do i need other than the minis and the books. like whats a good glue to use and so on.
super glue and plastic glue tend to be good things to use, i think the super glue is refered to, generically, as "CA" glue, but really any ought to be fine. PVA/ elmers white glue for flocking bases.

What else, hmnn...

X-acto knife, paints, spray primer, paint brushes, files, clippers, dice, rulers, a gaming table, gameing terrain, various codicies, a carrying case to hold stuff and transport mini's safly, the list goes on and on.

Don't worry to much about it, find a hobby store that will do intro games and painting lessons, most GW stores will. read up on how to paint, in most codicies.

Other then that its a bit of a learning experience, just get what you need as you go, you don't NEED clipers and X-acto knifes, its just they help, likewise you don't NEED spray primer but its a good thing to use, you don't NEED dice, but its awfully damn hard to play a game without them... don't buy a case until your taking stuff around to play games, don't buy a paint brush until you have a primer and paints for it (unless its a good deal ;) ) use common sense and if someone tells you your doing it all wrong, and they DON'T give you a good reason why then tell em to screw off :lol:

read the books once you've got em, they do a good job of getting you started.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Make sure to spend sometime looking through the painting section on this board. There are a lot of useful topics and links to good sites. I honestly think most everything you may want to know about painting and modeling equipment are listed there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.