Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So we need to advocate a change to the codex! To have a Librarian,Chaplin,and Apothacary. I know in the codex an the astartes vol. 2. It is stated that the Grey Knightes do not follow normal Space Marine organizational charts. this is true. They have no heavy support squadnor a scout squad. No real fast attack squad. And each knight is some what a mix of Librarian Chaplin. But there still a need for each in a army. Just to help guide the masses of Knightes. The asperiants are more of a serf than a Knight in trainning. so we should get the rules changed to have these roles represented in the next codex.

·
I am a free man!
4,941 Posts
<tone type="genuinely curious">
Am I the only DH player who doesn't care -- AT ALL -- about this issue?
</tone>
I mean, GKs are supposed to be different. And so they are. And it seems perfectly defensible fluffwise.

BUT -- and this is key -- even if it isn't definsible, why would it matter? If the issue is that important, don't play with GKs because, well, I guess you'd think they're "broken" in some ridiculous fashion.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The Librarian is just unnecessary, all Grey Knights are psykers. The chaplain really isn't either, although it might be kind of cool. And I wouldn't object to a Grey Knight unit getting the advantages of "Litanies of Hate." But yeah, not really necessary. I've said why in other threads, so check there.

·
Registered
214 Posts
As Megalo was saying, don't expect a new codex anytime soon,
we (blood angels), have been waiting and waiting, so you better not take our spot in the large line-up of armies demanding new codexes!

HPA

·
Registered
502 Posts
because every Grey Knight has psychic ability. Grey Knights will never have chaplains, librarians, high priests, or anything like that. Every Grey knight can preform the duties of those positions. If we do get them, it would be a shame, GW would just be contradicting themselves....again...and again...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts