Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1957 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Dude it's like 8am here....And I finally got my 2000pts of Dark Eldar that have been sitting in a mates garage for the past few years! I'll have a look at them and see what needs re-gluing later.

·
243 Posts
Today I popped to the local GW to watch a few games (no time to play tonight) - I marvelled at seeing two members of the 'that guy club' in separate games, being total twits to their opponent. I signed up for the local campaign and then went home...not much, but at least I did something :)

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Popped into the local independant stockist for 15 minutes, bought some paint and had a quick chat.
Did the basecoating of all the parts of 2 Night Lord Raptors, finished the highlighting on the first one I did too.

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Well, this morning I managed to wake up and get myself to work...

But last night I was fiddling around with some greenstuff on two models. Should be dry enough by tonight, so I can prime them (maybe only one of them for now) and start slopping paint around!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Started Painting a WIP Salamanders Devastator Sgt.

Actually I'm only on the comp right now to take a break from him...

·
LO Ninja
1,214 Posts
Just got my funky muzzle flashes, missile being launced and laser beams order from armourcast. Time to fiddle with them on my models :)
(muzzle flashes, launching from a hunter killer missile and las cannons respectively)

PL

·
Thrillseeker
548 Posts
slapped some boltgun on some rhino-weaponry..

then went to work.

been trying to figure out if a buddy who plays orks cheated me the last game..
aand, yup he did... and not a little either.

going through my list in my head trying to find flaws and ways to improve it.

learned a couple of rules regarding Ic's and assaults
(thought attack-allocation worked like in shooting)

trying to wrap my head around wound allocation within complex units etc...

came home from work, gonna do some washing of said rhino-weaponry before sleeping.

been a busy day in 40k-land :act-up:

·
Set Sail and Conquer!
1,633 Posts
I wondered about the missing parts in yesterday's forge world delivery. The tournament is getting close, and so much left to do!!!!

Then I went to work.

·
Registered
439 Posts
It doesnt seem like much, but I wrote up a total of 10 different army lists, an infantry list for myself. The others were for a few friends from school. For some reason they all come to me for their lists.

·
Registered
439 Posts
The table looks good, and yes, I did write 10 lists for several different armies. The people at my school think Im the best list writer, I guess.

1 - 20 of 1957 Posts