Librarium Online Forums banner

1901 - 1920 of 1957 Posts

·
Shrug, k...
1,350 Posts
Got a little more painting done on my Ariadnans for Infinity. This time, it's my SAS, Irmandinhos, and Briscards.

2013-04-30 01.00.30.jpg

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Basecoated about thirty Dwarfs black. Nice weather for it.

·
Shrug, k...
1,350 Posts
Picked up Dreadball yesterday, played a couple games of it, and painted up the human team.

small dreadball.jpg

·
Shrug, k...
1,350 Posts
^ <3 that, supposed to be hobby-related :p

Somewhere between now and last post, painted the Orx team for that Dreadball set and gave a few demos at the LGS. Also, painted 2 Volunteers and my Cameronian.
Today, prepped up a batch of 27 scenic bases for my Ariadnans.

·
Shrug, k...
1,350 Posts
Painted aforementioned scenic bases.

Started toying around with what to include in my list for an upcoming Infinity tournament at Kublacon in SanFran. Once I have that, can transplant my chosen Ariadnans onto those scenic bases.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My maulerfiend was done in mephiston red armor plates with mithril silver trimming, blood red flesh and leadbelcher mechanicals with a thraka green ink wash. Ill post pics later on.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I found some Sister of battle lying around randomly in the void called 'my room'
and by finding I mean I stepped on a pointy bit with my bare foot and roared like a Greater Daemon of Khorne in anger and agony.
cleaned them and gave them a basecoat, fun little project to get me back in the hobby.

1901 - 1920 of 1957 Posts