Librarium Online Forums banner

1941 - 1957 of 1957 Posts

·
Double Clutching Weasel
3,279 Posts
Yeah, thinking it over, I guess I tend to go for a more streamlined look. At least, I like things to look "natural" instead of "tacked on". I like bling, but I like it to be subtle bling, if that makes sense.

Even the old metal/finecast models can be a little busy for me sometimes. So, I guess I can understand.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I've been collecting (slowly) an army of Dwarfs. Mostly 4th and 5th ed sculpts, with a handful of newer models - the helmet-less Thane and the last metal Longbeards.

I'm subscribing to the Stillmania! method of army building here. It'll act as a 2000pt army in 4th/5th ed and 1500pts in 8th. Not that I'm likely to play either. Every unit and character is named and I'm working on a backstory for the army.

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
I finally finished off my first rhino! This thing was sat half done in a box for about a month... Got a full squad and transport "finished" finally. Can't wait to have the second squad and their ride completed too, so I can work on a pair of predators.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, this morning I managed to wake up and get myself to work...

But last night I was fiddling around with some greenstuff on two models. Should be dry enough by tonight, so I can prime them (maybe only one of them for now) and start slopping paint around! https://tirereviews.co
Hi,
I have also started my day with my favorite work. I think happy people are those that do the right and pleased work.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, this morning I managed to wake up and get myself to work...

But last night I was fiddling around with some greenstuff on two models. Should be dry enough by tonight, so I can prime them (maybe only one of them for now) and start slopping paint around! https://tirereviews.co
Hi,
I have also started my day right - I went to my work. I consider people are happy when they do the work they like.

1941 - 1957 of 1957 Posts