Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've been playing Warhammer 40k for a while and I've always wanted to play Blood Angels and I recently find myself in the position to possibly run into some. Here is the list that I personally think would just be extremely fun to play. Let me know what you think. Keep in mind this isn't a tourny list or anything, although I could possibly run it in a friendly tourny for shits and giggles XD. Here it is...

HQ

Commander Dante - 225

Lemartes - 150

Elites

Furioso Dreadnought – Blood Talons - 160
-> Drop Pod

Furioso Dreadnought – Blood Talons - 160
-> Drop Pod

Furioso Dreadnought – Blood Talons – 160
-> Drop Pod

Troop

Death Company x 14 - 405
-> Jump Packs x14
-> Infernus Pistol x1

Sanguinary Guard x5 - 275
-> 5x Infernus Pistol
-> Death Masks

Assault Squad x10 - 250
-> Melta Gun x2
-> Sergeant w/ Power Wep and Storm Shield and Melta Bombs

Assault Squad x10 - 250
-> Melta Gun x2
-> Sergeant w/ Power Wep and Storm Shield and Melta Bombs

Fast Attack

Baal Pred w/ Flamestorm Cannon - 140
-> Heavy Flamer Sponsons

Heavy Support

Vindicator w/ Siege Shield - 155

Vindicator w/ Siege Shield - 155

2485 pts

Like I said just a list that I think would be a ton of fun to use and personally the list I dream of building with my Blood Angels just to have a good time with a list that could possibly run a train if everything goes right XD. I know some things are a little random like the Baal Pred of Flaming Death, I just think its a quirky fun thing to use run up to a unit and flame the crap out of it for the lulz. Just a really fun like I think. Whats more fun than 3 Furiosos running around the field making ppl crap themselves right? XD at any rate 3 units of scoring so I stand a chance in objective games and what not. Let me know what you think. As always like I say on all my lists criticism is more than welcome as long as it is constructive :D.

PS forgot to add that Lemartes goes with the Death Company (obviously) and Dante goes with the Sang Guard. Just thought I should add this in case anyone had questions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
First thing first lemartes is no longer considered an HQ choice. He is just an upgrade option for one unit of death company. So technically he is considered a troop. Anyways, i like the whole im gonna put dante with the guard then deepstrike. I love doing that myself. Now in my opinion, blood talons are cool but are only effective against infantry. Your furiosos are only going to be hitting at strength 6, instead of ten. I have only used the talons twice but that was against imperial guard and orks..Fun times. Anyways, i like your list. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts