Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Is The Coolest/funniest

4K views 63 replies 41 participants last post by  XV-88 
#1 ·
Mine would be in a game I had the other day, my Daemonhunters vs my opponentes Khorne army. In the first turn my Land Raider destroyed his predator, then using spirit of the machine (targeting computer)I destroyed his dreadnought. I told him, "I have your ass in this paper bag, would you like me to hand it to you?" He ended up giving up by the fourth turn.

#4 ·
Well from the top of my head it was when i was fighting a 2 vs. 2 game, Black templars vs. Khorne.
Oddly enough i was playing Black Templars (some guy didnt have time to play but said i could use his army).
Anyways...
One player had this Über Daemon prince (stature, flight, daemon weapon, you name it).
That DP had carved its way through atleast 2 squads, hardly getting a scratch...until it met up with my Lord (or whatever the Space Marine variant is called...force commander or sum :blink: ).
It was a face off.
DP vs. FC
He had the strength, the weaponry, the charge.
I had a powerfist...
Before he charged i looked at the DP model and stated, quite fanatically.

"Your time in this realm is up Daemon! I shall slay thee myself!"

The guy just shrugged, smirking in his confidence.
Few dies later...VICTORY!
The DP failed every "To-hit" test on my Commander, and i returned the favour with 3 hits and 3 wounds :lol: .

It was just so kewl because of the atmosphere that was created when i made that statement...and the guys face! :D

Glory to the Imperium!
What am i saying?!?!
*runs to bathroom to cleanse himself with some maidens blood and ritual scarring*

Ahhh, thats better...

#7 ·
probably the the funniest thing that happened to me was when i was playing a mission i made myself (gap in middle of table you had to cross), half my men died by not making the jump and plummeting to their deaths. I still won with a predator helios + dreadnought. :D

#8 ·
you may not believe me, but it's true! I was playing a small 1,000 point battle against nids and i wanted my orks to have plenty of numbers as well as tough things like a wagon and a looted bass, so in end, i just took 3 mobz of 30 each, a cheap boss, a few buggies for that shooting ability, and 90 grots.

#9 ·
oops, sorry, hit my send button too soon, hur hur hur. anyhow, turns 1-2 my boyz chugged forward, seemingly the grots ducked to the ground, because their living shield did almost nothing for the boyz. on turn 3, the nids flying tyrant popped withing 18 of the first mob of grots. unafraid to lose them, the whole mob of 30 valiantly marched towards it, fortunatly, the whole mob was in shooting range. fire! what do my eyes behold,but 12 hits! guess what i rolled to wound. 4 6's. four saves of 3 taken. no saves were made. the ground shook, lightning struck and the end of the race of tyranids was nigh on coming! the only sad part of the story was that the grots got chewed by guants. i'm gonna try for an avatar, then a greater daemon of Khorne! :D

#10 ·
One funny game was when i was playing my friend who night a space marine army. I was eldar. I had my lone shining spear exarch in the middle of the field. His devastator squad turned to blat it. Every roll was a one and two.

The exarch inturn destroyed his landraider with its brightlance :lol:

#11 ·
My coolest battle was another game against my space marines friend.
He destroyed about everything in my army and i only had my Avatar left, he had 3 wounds. Hinding behind his fhino which the avatar destroyed. He had a desvator squad coming up from the right and a 6 man tactical squad drawing close from the left. My Avatar was pacing back and forth making sure of the enemies position. It got to the point that i had to move or i would be blatted in a cross fire. SO taking the initiative the Avatar broke cover and ran towards the devastator squad. The devastators landed a wound on him. Then he leapt into combat and ripped them in to little pieces. Then with a sweeping advance i tried to get close to the tactical squad. The missle launcher wounded my Avatar once more. He only has one wound left. He enters the fray. Killing three marines, they hit back and wound the avatar, save it and they break, they Avatar runs them down and decapitates them

LOvely :D

#12 ·
I had a command squad in a land raider, and as the raider was advancing toward the enemy, a blood claws pack of 9 were using it as cover. the land raider exploded damaging everything within 6 inches. I lost a command squad, a land raider, and a pack of bloodclaws in 1 shot.. :(

#15 ·
I did this funny battle once that was 2V2 the point number I think was about 1200(?). The battle was wierd though. I played only three models b/c the battle was at first 1V2 and it was unfair for this 9th grader kid(Im in (9th grade collage,so I felt sympahy for him).These kid was playing Black Legion while the other two was playing a mix.One kid did a SW/Tau and the other played IG. I played my Nurgle Lord and 2 Dreads. The battle was pretty short. I forgot how it went, but I remember two assault phases that was funny and sad. One was my two Dreads vs. a Ven. Dread. At the end all dreads were wiped out in one turn :angry: The other assault ended in three turns and it proved one thing, Kroot suck at combat. My lord w/ his manreaper charges a squad of 12 kroot, 3 Krootox, and kroot shaper. In the end my lord slaughtered all of them and lost three wounds in the process. The only models that did these were the 3 krootox.After these I don't remimeredthe rest it was a few weeks ago.

#17 ·
You probably wouldnt believe me if I told you but I had 3 Tau beet 3 Bloodangels in melee combat, I lost only 1 Tau. It was hilarious, all the people around the table were laughing there ass off, especially when my crisis suits ripped his tank apart like a hot knife through butter, gotta love marker lights ;)

#18 ·
Once I was playing a really small SM vs. IG battle, I was SM and was wiping the floor with him. He had a Sentinel which was Immobilized and Weapon Destroyed by my SM and Land Speeder Typhoon. Pretty soon, all that was left was the Sentinal. I shot at it 4 or five more times with the Land Speeder, Immobilizing and Shaking/Stunning the crew several times. Than my 9 SM closed with it and started meleeing. They auto-hit because it was immobilized, and it had been Weapon Destroyed so many times it had no attacks. Even so, it took 4 rounds to kill, which the Sergeant eventually did with a power fist. I almost never rolled higher than a 3 for armor penetration, except for that last lucky roll. I was terrified it was gonna explode and hurt all my dudes when I kept pegging it with Ordnance.

#20 ·
The funniest thing that has ever happend to me in a game of warhammer was probly when, a couple of weeks ago i was playing 800 points of ig plus 700 points of dark eldar againt my friends 1500 point space marine army, i started out with only the gaurd on the board, and all my dark eldar in reserve, my imperial guard army had, one big infantry squad, three sentinels, basilisk, lemun russ and a small hq, well anyways back to the point, my friend had set up his space marines in a flank formation with his tactical marines and whirlwind on one side and his land raider, hq and assault guys on the other side, i got first turn and started pouring ordinance on him, and i moved my one multilaser sentinal towards his tactial marines and whirl wind. this one sential one turn one took out 2 tacial marines, then charged and took out 2 more. the on the next turn it left combat shot at his whilrwind, blew it up, came back assulted the first tactical squad again. which was now at 3 guys, it killed one more sending them fleeing, i consolidated into another tacical squad and killed 4 more tactical marines before he went down to a powerfist. to finish it all off, he exploded killing 2 more marines, in total he killed10 tactical marines and a whirlwind, almost as much as the rest of my army together. things really got sick once the edark eldar showed up but thats a different story.....

#21 ·
lol i was playing my salamanders against some orks. everything on the enitre board as dead except for my fully functional dreadnought and 1 lone ork wiht the objective. the game ended when hehad the objective on a hill. i used my ability to extend the game one more tunr. of course he couldnt do naythign to my dread so i walked up, missed my shot to shoot at him, and then i charged...just barley mking my 2d6 to see how far i could charge and when i rolle dot wound i wounded him (no dreadnought cc weapon..just regular str 6) and he made his 6+ save and won the game :( i was so mad lol but it was really funny...the one time he makes the 6+ save!

#22 ·
Haha, you cant talk to me about Cricket. I come from Australia. Enough said.

anyway, funniest thing that happened to me in battle.. i was playing dark angels... and me and a mate and created a model for Lion El'Jonson.. it was a bloody beaut character, hell strong but not too over powered etc..

anyway, all that week we hyped each other up about it, i was using the Primarch, so i was talking myself up saying how its going to rip his armies etc

on the second turn, i deep strike Jonson and his retinue of 9 deathwing terminators onto the battle field.

For the deep strike roll... i roll a One. im shocked.. my opponent is praying on his knees for another One... i roll

ITS A ONE!!

half my flippin army just destroyed on the second go, didnt get to use the model at all... i was so cut

#25 ·
I've got one:
I'm playing IG in a recon mission vs. Eldar. It's the last turn of the game and I manage to kill everything that he has in my deployment zone on the last turn. All he as able to do was move a tank to where it just barely missed being inside the deployment line.
We're tied at this point, so I really want to kill the tank. I shot all 16 of my heavy weapons at it, including 3 lascannons and 3 missile launchers, then I charged it with my captain armed with a powerfist. All I manage to do to this tank is stun it.
What's the worst possible thing that could happen at this point? You guessed it, the damn thing DRIFTS into my deployment zone and earns him the tie breaking extra 200 points.
That was one of the most disappointing losses ever. However, It doesn't effect my league record of 12 wins, 8, ties and now 4 losses very much. :)
May the emperor bless my weapons next time.

#26 ·
One other thing was wehn i was at a tournament playing my dark eldar, i had my 350 point command squad and a raider squad right against the board on the first turn. my opponent a imperial guard player, shot with a mortar squad at the raiders, and stunned both raiders, on my turn i rolled to see how the drifted, My command squad drifted off the table and the other one drifter into some rocks and crashed :blink: :blink: it was horrible the game was lost already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.