Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, time for one of those question self topics again. Suprisingly you ppl seem to be quite leniant (plz don't point out my spelling errors I can do it myself), therefor I wonder, what are the top 10 things that annoy's, ticks you off and so forth and so forth, Let's being the ball rolling shall we?

(The things below are not put into priority)
1 ) People who have a go at my Friends
2 ) Backstabbers and those who can't keep their word
3 ) Cruelty at animals espeacially towards sheep and dogs!
4 ) Being left out in the dark (not literally) but I hate it when ppl talk about something and don't share me in on it, lol so don't start singing "I know something you don't know"....obviously someone is going to now, go on then clever dick!
5 ) Girly Girls, you know make up, fashion, hair and all that *****
6 ) My 2 ex-Boyfriends
7 ) These country vs country discrimination (yes I admit I'm a culprit of it too, but I'm just fed up of it)
8 ) Anything at all against my faith, since I hold it very personally
9 ) People who have a go at my group, these ppl have had enougth discrimination aganst them already, it's also hurtful knowing that ppl want to destroy something that you've created and work so hard towards
10 ) ummmm...ummmmmm..damn.....no wait I know one, anything insulting my family, I'm the only one allowed to do that :p

go on then guy's (and cat) let's hear what annoy's and makes you angry...then I'll know all your weaknessesss mwhahahaha, bwhahahaha, MWHABHAAAAA!......mmmmm sheep

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
What makes me mad? Everything, to a certain degree. I hate just about everything... but what really gets my blood boiling, perhaps more than anything else, is when people hurt animals. Yeah I know that sounds a bit gay, but animals can't defend themselves, you wanna hurt something, hurt something that can fight back.
Weird thing is I don't care about any humans being hurt, including babies. Haven't figured out that part yet...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course animals can defend themselves. Haven't you watched when animals attack???

Hassen't the Simpson's taught you anything? All humans are yellow, Martians only come on Halloween, everything bad always ends in some funny conclusion and most importantly of all.... animals CAn defend themseleves. Here are some examples:
Bullfrogs overrun Australia
Grizzly scratches up Bart.
Yogi Bear mauls Ranger Ned.
Bumble-bee man disguised as tree, attacked by woodpecker and so forth!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Most people tend to be armed with ranged stuff, or come in a group down on one animal. Besides usually they don't pick a strong animal, but a helpless one.
And even if someone charges a wolf or something, I hate that person, and hope the wolf rips him to shreds.

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
and cat o_O

Hey any topics good as long as its not spam
*Toastee proclaims himself killer of Spam*

hehe, anywho.

1- These country vs country discrimination things you speak of. No Im not a culprit, well now and then I joke with one or two people, but I get the same back

2- Cruelty to animals.
3- Anything against Family or Friends
4- Bullying
5- People who get in the way of me living my life the way I want to. I.E Bullys, people who have a go at the things I like to do and beleive in.

Thats all I can think off really...Ooo and Nottingham Forest FC

·
Registered
70 Posts
what *****es me off?

ok the first is VERY SIMPLE

1: DO NOT CALL ME ENGLISH[/COLOR]this really annoys me. i'm scottish and have the accent to prove it. not to mention 19 years in the country

2: I hate know it all kids just out of high school

3: I hate homourless people

4: I HATE the kick button in the LO chat whenever BiD is about :angry: :rolleyes: :blink:

5: I have a pet peeve of when someone trys to tell me how to do somehtng i DEFINETLY know how to do better

6: I detest politically correct bullshit

7: i CAN NOT STAND CATS. they hate me to so it's fair

8: i hate the french

thats aobut it really. a few others but nothing like those

·
Registered
85 Posts
I hate the following:

- cruelty to animals and people
- those who would insult my friend and family
- those who deny the truth (PRESIDENT BUSH)
- people who mistake my anti-Bush ideals for anti-America ideals
- fat people who dont think they are fat
- dumb people who think they smart (i mean the REALLY dumb people)
- smart people who think they are the smartest people on earth (myself :lol: )
- That kid in every class who raises his hand to answer every question

Come to think of it, I hate everything but 40k and some web sites (this one included :lol: )

·
Registered
353 Posts
This is no special order...
1) people who are uptight about political corectness and want to change history because it isn't politically correct (i.e. a person is challenging huckle berry fin because it refers to african americans as *******. Now a days I can see that as offensive, but at the time the book was written, it was used daily, and is apart of our history, why should we change our past because people are offended by it?)
2) aargont people (i.e. what some of the stuff brain said)
3) People who try to attack me or my friends personlly yet don't know anything at all
4)Cruelty against animals, this includes hunting. We don't need to hunt any more, we are past the point that we needed to hunt. We now have more then enough food that we can go with out hunting, so why do we have to go out and shoot deer, its not a sport, the deer don't have guns. Maybe if we give the deer commando training and give em ak 47s it would be a sport.
5) People insulting other peoples countrys/religion/way of life, its their choices, let them make that choice, let them live THEIR life how they want to, as long as it doesn't mess with other peoples lives, its fine.
6) Lack of machall updates.
7) My sucky skills at warcraft three.... yay I can beat the computer, but a 3 rd grader owns me...
8) Raptors, and their inabilty to stand up...
9) My lack of pudding
10) The fact I ran out of things to put some where around 5.....

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hate is such a strong word...Can't we all just get along?...OK now, lets do a group hug...thats right, everyone...NO! Bornin not the soul drinking blade....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
WAAAGH! does a body good.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hmmm what do I hate...

-People who think they know sooooooooo much about something, and then when their wrong they deny it.
-People who think they ae better than me... thye are wrong I am better than everyone! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
*looks at his Sould Drinking Blade

Hmm, guess I misunderstood you...
But don't worry, there's some things/people I don't hate, and you peeps are on that (very small) list :) .

·
Registered
454 Posts
to make my list short i hate everything besides the LO and my computer

CUTE THINGS SHALL DIE BY MY HANDS!

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
3) People who use "Elder" or "Elders" when they mean the Eldar, which is both the singular and plural form.

4) People who cannot spell correctly, or use passable punctuation and grammar.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I wouldn’t say I’m an angry person normally but I get frustrated easily at the moment

What frequently *****es me off:

People who dress their pets i.e. dogs wearing jumpers etc

Blood Angel players who call my Saim Hann list cheesy

People who enjoy upsetting and/or hurting others to gain some feeling of power (my step Dad and Biological Father fall into this category)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
things i hate.

1. when ppl pick on others. i was picke don my whole life and i hate the ppl that pick on others casue i knwo how it feels.

2. cruelty to animals

3. anybody who calls eldar cheesy

4. old people

5. blood angels

·
Registered
222 Posts
i would be a hypocrite to say cruelty to animals is wrong. i'll be the first to admit that i just had some Kentucky Fried Chicken the other day.

that and trash talkers.............trash talkers who still win anyway and then talk even more trash.............

and the more i get angry, the more they win.................
and the more they talk trash.....................

..........trash.............

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.