Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

with the new release I am seriously thinking of starting a VC army now my wood elves are as complete as hey are going to be.
I really wannt to get painting and buying straight away so i was wondering if anyone knows what things are definatly not being redone.
for example is there going to be new black knights or a black coach, or winged nightmares and zombie dragons or are they all safe to buy now and start painting?
dont want to get stuck in if a few months down the line a spanking brand new one comes out!
thanks for the help.

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
There was some talk about new Zombies, but it was dropped, which was all the same as these are great. Skeletons are redone to a very nice (abit expensive) model.

I say buy Zombies, but if you really want some pretty stuff I think it is very safe to buy the Dragon, spirit hosts, black knights, winged nightmare. Just stay away from the current Grave Guards, as they are being redone in plastic which are just looking FANTASTIC!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Are the different bloodline models being dropped? I noticed the miniature galleyr no longer has the Strigoi, Blood Dragons, ETC...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.