Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What models does everyone think need a makeover? i.e. a new model of? I personally think they need new chaos terminators, they are the ugliest things I've ever seen.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
What? I love Chaos termies, I think they're awesome!! Not sure which models need a makeover, I'd have to do some searching for that... what I'd like to see is Orks getting new bikers and vehicles. I'd say that's priority at the moment.

·
1,019 Posts
Yes i think Orks deserve some attention, new codex and so on (maybe even add that Grot Launcha...hehehe :lol: )

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Space Marine Termies
Ork bikers (more than anything)
Space Marine Whirlwind

That's all I can think of right now...

·
Registered
301 Posts
I think that the ork boys need a new look. They just don't look savage and barbaric enough. At least I think so.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, orks do need a makeover, I remember the same models back when I started back in 2nd Ed. I just think the chaos termies need to be on the bigger bases and have a better more "non-hunchbacked" look than they do now. I think DE are needing to get a few makeovers.....

·
Registered
506 Posts
How about the whole Sister's of battle army...yes I know I say sister that and sisters this but its one thing they badly need. AT LEAST SOME FLUFF! ANYTHING! AT ALL!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes.... I do agree w/ you, some sisters w/ cleavage would be that much better..... maybe a mix between a daemonette and a sister...... <_<

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
definately agreed, I almost totally forgot they were an army....

·
Registered
340 Posts
Do they even have a codex? I've never seen one.

I'd say that Space Marine Terminators need a makeover, and they actually are coming out with better models, but I think they're going ot be on larger bases.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya, thats what I want for chaos..... they have a chapter approved codex, but thats about it...

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
SoB had a codex in 2nd edition, but right now they only have a really small downloadable list. Now I'm not sure what will happen, I've always heard of them getting an army list in Ordo Hereticus, but I've read somewhere that they'll get their own codex. However, I've only seen that once so they'll probably be in Ordo Hereticus. And Bobahat, what do you mean new whirlwind, there is one based on the new rhino chassis, or don't you like that one :p ?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally posted by xaero@Jul 10 2003, 12:09
What models does everyone think need a makeover? i.e. a new model of? I personally think they need new chaos terminators
I don't know about the ugliest thing I've ever seen, but I could not agree more about them needing a makeover. I have about twenty of the suckers ( unpainted )
but I'm going to covert a bunch of grey knights with chaos termie parts.
My army needs Terminators but I don't like them with there hands by there sides, all the newer Terminators ( charaters mainly ) look sick.
Maybe Eldar jetbikes ( new riders )

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
The SoB had a codex in 2nd edition, Bornin said that.
Right now I'm not sure, maybe their on the internet somewhere?
But can't think of any makeover that I think would look better.......

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Originally posted by BorninDarkness@Jul 10 2003, 20:28
And Bobahat, what do you mean new whirlwind, there is one based on the new rhino chassis, or don't you like that one :p ?
Yeah, but isn't that only available from FW or am I just really behind?

Actually, I like the turret of the old whirlie better than the new one but I like the new chassis better... Oh well... I suppose you can't have everything...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I agree in part; the SOB need a new codex but I think the modles are just fine. They could use a couple of new poses. The one model that needs a make over is Captain Cortez. He is the most inept looking, stupid pose having, freeky munster doo wearing, model I have evere seen. THAT GUY NEEDS HELP!

And he is a speacial character........ RIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT! Special ed mabee.

Now his bio and stats are kick A**, but that is where it ends. His modle is very uninspiring.

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Originally posted by protocon@Jul 10 2003, 15:09
Yes i think Orks deserve some attention, new codex and so on (maybe even add that Grot Launcha...hehehe :lol: )
I've got one of them :)
I love it :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.