Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I guess it was inevitable but I've reached a point where if I include every model I have in an army list, it gets too large and unwieldy to play with. Right now, every models makes a nice 3500 point list. Which is great for Apoc, but my local group rarely plays Apoc. So what to do? Do I bring two full Platoons? One platoon and Vets? All Vets? Vendetta and Stormies? Chimelta Vets? Two Russes? One Russ? Gah!! :dont-know:
So, I turn to my fellow Commanders for aid, as I normally do. What do you guys reccommend for a nice 1500 point list?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My first idea of Guard was the static gunline with a slight mech variant... maybe one platoon to hold the line, vets in a chimera, stormies in the Valk and some tanks to blow up big stuff....

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
One of the joys of having more models than you have room for in standard games is the option to experiment with different builds. Play games try out everything, see how your units work together. I think the mixed list you just mentioned trying would be a fine start though.

Good to see someone using stormies. Such cool models shouldn't collect dust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.