Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I'm have some trouble choosing some new units for my orc mob. I have a Warboss (as every good mob should) and 1 unit of sluggas and 1 of shootas, nothing special there. I'm a little confused on where to go next. I wanna keep it 700 points or less for now. With all the stuff I got its about 425 points. Should I get a body guard for the boss, or get some elites or add a couple more mobs of sluggas or shootas, or any other suggestions?

·
Registered
130 Posts
depends how u wanna go, one of my mates plays ork and he's pretty good at it. hes got mainly foot sloggers, but rushes infront with trukk w/warboss, warbikers and 2 buggies. while im dealing with this hes got loads of boys to come in behind

the point im trying to make is that u need some distraction, like heavy firepower.

if i was you, i'd get maybe 3 Killa Kans (they r pretty good, and cheap points) or something like a looted Leman Russ/Basilisk.

just my thoughts, really depends on what you want to do...

i would've suggested something like 5 bikes or a buggy/trukk, but they'd end up rushing forward with no backup... maybe getting a few trukks, splitting your mobs up and converting to a fast army. very deadly.. (still recommend the looted basilisk ehehe)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Get some avy weapons fer your boyz mobs, fill in yer avy support wiv a mob a killa kans or a dread...Good luck, WAAAGH!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks alot all!

I think I'm gonna go with the dreads and kans idea. I'm probably gonna build my own Dread from scraps my friend has then buy 2 killa kans to go along with it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Go the Killer Kans, the example they provided in the white dwarf battle report is not how they fend in real life(or on the table top) It was a wise choice to go with the Kans And Dread, are you gonna put rockit launchers on it cos thats what i'd do to give them more of a puch from a distance, cos I normally take the big shootas in the mobs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.