Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im think i might collect a daemonhunter and want to know what i should buy. and is the strike force a good buy

·
Registered
7 Posts
The strikeforce is a good deal unless you want to look on eBay for the parts seperately or want to buy the minis locally. If those are the cases, then use it as a shopping list as to which ones to get first as a basis for your army.

Cheers,
N0valoco

PS: invest in a good minis case as almost all of your figs will be pewter.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Alright, White Hawk, now slowly take your finger off the cap locks button... It'll all be ok, really if you don't use them 100% of the time.

·
Registered
178 Posts
get the codex... thats the first thing... that will determin what army type you want ie inquisition or greyknights, ora mix of both.

·
Registered
88 Posts
whatever you do, dont take a all grey-knights army... most of the people i've seen with those lost, and one of those people was the regional manager of GW, we were talking and he said yeah, dont make an all grey knights army, use some IG in your army at least as a meat-shield.

·
Registered
144 Posts
yeah thats the good thing about deamonhunters they can buy a cheap meat shield where as other space marine type armies have to pay quite a bit more to protect the expensie troops.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.