Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Wow are you collecting every army???
For starters with BA, I'd get a rhino, 2 tac squads, a chaplain and some DC. And of course the codexes. Work out from there.

·
Registered
182 Posts
wut about u move right on over, buy a dark angels codex, and convert to serving supreme grand master azrael of the dark angels? ;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hell, pick up a fancy chess board, its cheaper and will cause you less strife.

No WAit! I meant go for the tatical squads! I suppose a veteran asult squad could help but i think theya re to expense to be worth it. Personally I alwaysly admired the pure symetry of a Furioso with Close combat weapons on each arm, IMO tis the ONLY redeaming value of a BA army.

Also, get a commander with a jumppack and the honorguard boxed set but DON'T get GoldenBoy (i.e. Dante). I don't know the rules but the models look sweet Except dante, i never like that model, to prssy for a commander looks like a frigging balarena for heaven's sake!

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Lots of scouts equiped for CC and some termies to with chainfists to charge tanks and death company

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
you know wat 20 s10+2d6 ap after deep strikeing does to tanks!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Chaplain and Death Company, and either jetpacks for all, or a Rhino -- I like jetpacks. Two Tactical Squad boxes, and an Assault Squad box. Put at least one of the Tacsquads in a Rhino. Bamf! Average core BA army.

++EDIT++ Vet Sarges are great for DCs...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.