Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you can see, my post number is 190. But a while ago i celebrated my 200th post.

If you look at all the post that i have made, it comes to 245

so why does my display say 190?

Is it something to do with my inactivity over the past month or so?

Can someone please explain

·
Registered
751 Posts
CryoGenFX said:
Yes folks, that's right. It's been brought to our attention that posting in the Off Topic section actually raises your post count. This is rather unintentional, and hence a bug that we intend to fix. So, I'm giving everyone a heads up that it will be removed on OT and all subsections (except for Enhanced) on Monday Dec. 19th, and all post counts will be refactored, to account for lost posts. However, people falling under the radar of enhanced requirements will not loose their enhanced status. If you do, send a support ticket, and we'll sort it out shortly.

The intention of this move is to place the emphasis on the Gaming aspects of Librarium Online, which is a Tabletop Gaming Needs (TGN) site first and foremost. We have the Off Topic section to cater for members' other needs, but it shouldn't contribute towards making a member enhanced, as that's reserved for those that contribute untowards the goal of making this the best TGN site there is.

Thanks for your support
C
There's what you want to know, look in General Announcement for the thread.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Yes, the management only noticed that off topic posts were counting a little while agoi and so have only recently corrected this, this has resulted in a general drop in post numbers as the ones you had before were artificalyl inflated by off-topic posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts