Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 flayed ones? can you even have 4 flayed ones in a unit? anyways if you want to use flayed ones you should at least get 7 of them in a unit.

get more destroyers and scarabs. and some more warriors if possible. forget about pariahs and heavy destroyers. only if you know that your enemy will field tanks you could use some HDs

some immortals are good to have but max out the destroyer unit and the scarab unit first.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You might want to also look in to some Wraiths. You didn't mention them. I eman it's your choice, but in my opinion they're pretty good. I mean S6, I6, A3, 3+Sv, WBB roles, and they can move threw walls and junk. 3+ invulnerable save, & they move as if they were on a jet bike

·
Cthulhu's Lovechild
1,746 Posts
Originally posted by Salamander@Sep 7 2003, 21:03
oh and dont have 1 20 man warrior squad have like 2 squads of 10 men....
Why not? I know leadership checks aren't an issue but why go with smaller squads?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Originally posted by CBrate@Sep 15 2003, 20:08
Why not? I know leadership checks aren't an issue but why go with smaller squads?
because you can shoot at more than one target at a time

·
Registered
128 Posts
yeah, being able to take out more than one squad is nice, and i see the more squads the better ( :lol: ) you can seperate them, and have them assult(no idea why with neccies...) different squads.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd go for atleast another boxed set of Warriors ..... this also helps with more scarabs, then either two more destroyers or some lovely Immortals. As for Flayed Ones, a nice full squad can be great. Nothing like making an assault based Necron force. Makes your opponent think hes done something wrong, when you start charging him/her on the first turn. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.