Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the title says it all really...
I'm making five DA scouts and since I never been on good foot with the emperor I'm not feeling secure about wargear options.
The Vet. Sarge will be having cloaks and a hooded head, Bolt pistol and CCW or Power weapon. One of the scouts will have the Heavy Bolter that comes with the boxed set and the other three will be armed with bolters. Now, I know there are things I'll be making wrong when it comes to wargear and alike. Please help me.

Is it alright to add purity seals to a Scout? If so is it Sarge only or can anyone have them?
Are the ropes and stuff that comes on the sprue something one has to pay for points wise? If so what are they?

Anything you have to say will be much appreciated:)

·
907 Posts
the ropes and bits are there just for detail and don't cost anything, and as for the purity seals only the sgt would have had enough 'time served' to have earned them,

now another option to add is a auspex/scanner free shot at the start of the game against other infiltrators, and a teleport homer to the sgt if you use termies (this can be on a seperate base if you wish, so you don't always have to play with it)

id also suggest getting a missile launcher armed scout, you won't be able to play with both at the same time but it gives you a different weapons option when you know that your going up against a vehicle heavy opponent.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THanks Decado, but I'm not making them for myself. I have all to much fun in the eye of terror. It's a squad I'm making for fun, show or maybe to go on E-bay.
It was going to be a wolfscout unit in the beginning but then I saw the "top-secret-preview" DA pics and hence were their destiny determined.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts