Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noob question, but I'm confused about which units in an army can carry a magic standard. I know the army books should list this specifically, but the Orcs and Goblins book is throwing me off.

The O&G book specifically says black orcs, orc boar boyz and big uns can carry a magic standard worth up to 50 pts. What about other core units? The goblin entries don't say that they can be assigned a magic banner. On the other hand, there are several magic banners that are only for goblins. Could I give a unit of Night Goblins a magic banner or not? Under what circumstances?

Thanks for your help in advance.

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
Theres an option in Big Boss section, to upgrade one of your big bosses to Battle Standard Bearer. That guy may take a magic banner, if he is a goblin he can use the goblinbanner and when he joins a goblin unit, you are in bisuness!
(page 51, top right)

Im affraid that is the only goblin that can use a magic banner.

for the rest, its all the way you allready mentioned.

-The BSB may use a magic banner
-some unit standards may have a magic banner, it will be mentioned in the unit entry.

good luck with your armylist

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.