• Bone Giant

Votes: 2 5.7%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So...

If you were a part of TK, what would you be?

Please, explain why you voted as you did :) It must not be a serious reason, just ONE or more reasons...

---------------------------

I would be a Liche High Priest:

I am very gifted with intelligence and wisdom, but easy to break down with force. Not many can match my skills when it comes to an oral discussion. I am often a good help to my mates, casting urgency all around me to make them "dance to my pipe".

I am also born as number two in the family, which would grant me the title of LHP if I'm of royal blood.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well I nearly went with the boner giant, but in the end I just had to go for the tomb king.

It's a control freak thing. :embarrassed:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had to go with Liche Priest w/ the Casket.

I do not believe in wasted motion or action. I can impact the mood of a room with little to no effort and I can be utterly devastating when I'm underestimated, affronted or ignored (which often happens because of my unimposing demeanor).

I possess the ability to make the people around me better, but I don't go out of my way to do so except in dire circumstances. I am most at home in my own area/domain and do not like to stray far from it as that's where I'm at my best/strongest.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I got to go with my nom de plume! I'd be flashing my bling and towering over the battlefield. As a Bone Giant. I am a rampaging WMD. No one wants to mess with my two ginormous blades, people are going to run away screaming. Word up, yo!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would be the Mounted Icon Bearer that was so rock hard he would not die in a game I played a few months ago.

He ended up on his own being surrounded by terradons and other models but they were all too scared to attack him and then he charged a character and chopped its head off.

Quality guy.

If not him then an archer - I love them.

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice replies this far :) I'm hoping for more, but it seems as you already got the point here :p

Phoenix: I should change my title to LHP of LO or something :laugh:

//Nagash, the Corrupted Liche Hich Priest

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Phoenix: I should change my title to LHP of LO or something :laugh:

//Nagash, the Corrupted Liche Hich Priest
Hehe, love it :D

With your knowledge at my side together we shall rule the forums of Librarium!

Or something to that effect....

hehe, this does give me an idea... Shall we create a LOTK army? Each person decides on a role to play and changes their sub-name as necessary?

We have a (self - appointed :p) Tomb King (unless Vallah fancies a challenge?? Or being a prince hehe) and LHP, an Icon Bearer, A Bone Giant and a Casket Priest :D Pretty strong army right there.

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hehe, love it :D

With your knowledge at my side together we shall rule the forums of Librarium!

Or something to that effect....
Hehe... And I am the wielder of the infamous Cloak, the powerful Plaques and the Golden Ankhra :sinister:

hehe, this does give me an idea... Shall we create a LOTK army? Each person decides on a role to play and changes their sub-name as necessary?

We have a (self - appointed :p) Tomb King (unless Vallah fancies a challenge?? Or being a prince hehe) and LHP, an Icon Bearer, A Bone Giant and a Casket Priest :D Pretty strong army right there.
This sounds good :) I can create an additional thread where the roles are decided via discussions in THIS thread. It could be my work as a LHP, or something... Any additional Ideas before I start the thread?

//Nagash

·
7,143 Posts
This sounds good :) I can create an additional thread where the roles are decided via discussions in THIS thread. It could be my work as a LHP, or something... Any additional Ideas before I start the thread?

//Nagash
Go for it Nagash, do my bidding! :D

As King (Mod:p) Im able to edit the thread title or content as i see fit, hehe. So do what you like and ill add etc as we go... I have a couple of things in mind but ill see what you come up with first.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I am utterly surprised someone actually chose the Icon Bearer. I was expecting to see someone proclaim themselves Spear Skeleton #10449340347 first. ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
We have a (self - appointed :p) Tomb King (unless Vallah fancies a challenge?? Or being a prince hehe).
Well I'm flattered, but where kings (and cliches) are concerned 'there can be only one'.

Tomb prince is good for me. We Princes are younger, prettier, are kitted out with the trendiest designer bandages, and we know where 'dad' keeps the keys to the chariot. Just the thing if you're cruising around the desert looking to pick up a yummy mummie... ;)

So all hail King Phoenix, may his golden reign last a thousand summers!

...and while I'm busy arranging the traditional 'accident', I will rebel by getting a tattoo of a naked Khalida on my back along with the words 'kiss my asp', changing my given name from prince to a symbo.. er.. heiroglyph. Then I shall enter my 'goth phase', and start wearing purple bandages.

All hail the Prince! May his purple reign last forever! :O

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I'm flattered, but where kings (and cliches) are concerned 'there can be only one'.

Tomb prince is good for me. We Princes are younger, prettier, are kitted out with the trendiest designer bandages, and we know where 'dad' keeps the keys to the chariot. Just the thing if you're cruising around the desert looking to pick up a yummy mummie... ;)

So all hail King Phoenix, may his golden reign last a thousand summers!

...and while I'm busy arranging the traditional 'accident', I will rebel by getting a tattoo of a naked Khalida on my back along with the words 'kiss my asp', changing my given name from tomb prince to a symbo.. er.. heiroglyph. Then I shall enter my 'goth phase', and start wearing purple bandages.

All hail the Prince! May his purple reign last forever! :O
Hahaha :p I love that kind of realistic fantasies :D

//

·
Registered
464 Posts
Screaming Skull Catapult Crewman - the chilled-out one with the wrench. Get to stand in the back, far away from the fighting? Check. Very light workload, consisting only of turning my wrench every now and then? Check. Prime position to run away if the fighting goes bad? Check. Still highly valued and feared amongst my allies and enemies both? Check.

Honestly, what's not to love?

·
7,143 Posts
Screaming Skull Catapult Crewman - the chilled-out one with the wrench. Get to stand in the back, far away from the fighting? Check. Very light workload, consisting only of turning my wrench every now and then? Check. Prime position to run away if the fighting goes bad? Check. Still highly valued and feared amongst my allies and enemies both? Check.

Honestly, what's not to love?
just the fact that youre now Undead, so no running :p Other than that, all good :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hmm.. did you know that Purple is my armys regal colour? Or is that just a good coincidence? :)
Yep, I have seen your album pics. I seem to recall a really nice chariot conversion IIRC.

Mostly though, it was just a shameless attempt at a Prince/purple rain gag... and the kind of low brow pun that only someone who chuckled at 'yummy mummie' might appreciate. :embarrassed:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts