·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vampire Lord
- Heavy Armour
- Level 4 Wizard of Vampire
- Sword of Strife (+2 Attacks)
- Talisman of Preservation (4+ ward save)
- Enchanted Shield
- Red Fury
- Supernatural Horror
- Dread Knight

Total Cost: 506 (He also owns Vlad in combat :p)

P.S any tips against skaven? Im playing them this Sunday.

·
Fanatic
882 Posts
Dread Knight vs skaven is not needed. You are hitting them on 3s anyway and being forced to challenge is not a good idea with this chap. He should be killing units off not unit champs/low lvl heroes. I would swap horror and dread knight for quick blood to get some nice re-rolls and cleave a rank per turn off any unit he has. Also you could use the extra 20 pts of powers for fear incarnate.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I generally don't like going for extra attacks of over extra strength. You pack plenty of RnF cleave ability with RF and QB, use an Ogre Blade and you can blend apart anything particularly mean that comes your way with a high AS or T as well.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I generally don't like going for extra attacks of over extra strength. You pack plenty of RnF cleave ability with RF and QB, use an Ogre Blade and you can blend apart anything particularly mean that comes your way with a high AS or T as well.
I guess the real question is, will you face anything in the Skaven army that would have a high AS or a high T? Or would a plethora of attacks be more useful? When your enemy is T3 what's the importance of a S over 5?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I guess the real question is, will you face anything in the Skaven army that would have a high AS or a high T? Or would a plethora of attacks be more useful? When your enemy is T3 what's the importance of a S over 5?
Hellpits, Bell, furnace. Pretty good chance of seeing one of those three if not two of them and we don't exactly have a plethora of access to high S.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the feedback, ive took it into consideration and i must say i have to agree with black. I do believe on the whole the extra attacks would be better than the extra strength. I have also made the changes Lucas suggested.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sorry about late reply on this I would take the sword of blood shed enchanted shield tali of endurance barded nightmare for 1+ 5++ and 8 attacks red fury quick blood you will ruin even chaos warriors tbh apart from big gribbles str 5 is sufficient I'd pop this bad boy in some black knights with a weight king bsb with gw staff of Damnation and the unit standard of banner of borrows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts