Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
A vox is an african mammal, with cloven hooves and is pale brown in the case of males, while females are dark brown with white patches on the abdomen of the animal. They feed predominately on grassland scrub, but are not averse to eating any insects they might find on the ground like termites or spiders...

A vox is the communications equipment carried by guardsmen in a squad and command squad. The practical upshot is that the squad can use the command squad's leadership for tests.

I think.

Thats basically how they work in the old codex, I need to get my hands on the new one, but i imagine they are both the same.

·
Registered
311 Posts
A vox is an african mammal, with cloven hooves and is pale brown in the case of males, while females are dark brown with white patches on the abdomen of the animal. They feed predominately on grassland scrub, but are not averse to eating any insects they might find on the ground like termites or spiders...

LOL! :lol:

Dont lie to the kiddies! A vox-caster turns all your men into Sanctioned Psykers, page 687 of the Codex.

·
Registered
79 Posts
A vox is the communications equipment carried by guardsmen in a squad and command squad. The practical upshot is that the squad can use the command squad's leadership for tests. some times it is usefull
:p

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Oh, ha ha, ha ha....

God.

You really are a muppet just nicking what I said. I have half a mind to increase your warning level solely for that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.