Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question brought to you by boredom. What picture do you have on the desktop of your computer?
For mine, I should start by saying I always name my computers after Royal Navy ships (because the US military couldn't come up with a good name if the world depended on it... :roll: :) ) and then put a picture of the ship up as its desktop.
On my laptop (which I'm usually on), I have a pciture of HMS Argyll, a Royal Navy Type 23 Class Frigate, from the RN's site here: argyll.jpg]http://www.royal-navy.mod.uk/static/pages/...2001]argyll.jpg
For those of you into navy stuff it's a beautiful shot of a beautiful frigate.
On my workstation I have a picture of HMS Ark Royal (a RN Invincible Class aircraft carrier) with a Sea Harrier and a Sea Hawk helo with an early warning radar flying over her with the camera above her and just off her bow.
So, what do you all have on your desktops?

·
Registered
290 Posts
OMG...

Um ok. I have a picture of an "Ion Frigate" from the up and coming game "Homeworld 2" sequel to the awesome game of the year (1999 i think) Homeworld by relic and sierra studios.

And i'm to lazy to look for the link to share with you all

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I got an F-22 as wallpaper, although the wallpaper is different for every computer I use at work...
Also have an Airbus 340, a B-2 stealthbomber, a chainsword, a bombardier dash8, a F-117 and ofcourse an Iron warrior wallpaper...

Skål!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I tend to switch desktop pics every once in a while, but currently it's a pic from the cover of CoF's album Cruelty and the Beast, where you see Elizabeth Bathory in a bath of blood, and under it the text 'There is no Beast without Cruelty - Friedrich Nietzsche'.

·
850 Posts
I have some erie, scary landscape desktops. Hey BiD, you might like some of them. 3 of them have a river of blood thta this guy did. Here is the wallpaper gallery:
http://www.misanthropia.net/
The name of them are:Suicide, Infestation, and Infestation2. They are on page 5 and 6, but the only way to see them is by clicking the next page link.

·
850 Posts
they are cool aren't they? I downloaded alot of them that looked erie9sorry for spelling) or scary. After that I did a screensaver of them. I like the one wallpaper called "the cycle of death" it looks cool of how the guy did it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well i'm at school now so i have the schol background on it. Butat home i have a homestar runner background on my computer. see www.homestarrunner.com to check some of them out.

·
850 Posts
i wan to get that cd, freddy vs. jason, it ahs some of my favorite bands

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.