Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (please state in thread)

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since voting and general interest is down on I would like to know what size you would like to see possibly in the next VW I'll do after mini 2 :)

Please give your reasons as they would be helpful :)

Caluin , could you please sticky this thread :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think 2K would be a nice size as it ain't too big, but it gives u your Lord choice :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morden said:
I voted other because in tournments they have 2850pts, I am sure it is or 2750 i cant quite remeber its just before 3k and after 2.5k so gives you abit extra points to spend but if no agrees then 2k or 2.5k is good to.
I think I see where your coming from is the same sort of theory of that 40K should be played at 1850pts or something like that ? :)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I agree with TJK, I like 2k best.

Tai'shar

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, unless there is a miraculus change in votes the next Votewar I arange should be a 2K lists :) .

I don't know when this will take place tho, because I don't know if IamJasonK wants to organise another one himself :) , If so I'll wait my turn :)

JasonK if you see this could you please contact me and tell me what you plan next :)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
In fact, the reason I haven't voted in the last VW is just that the lists are too large for me to fathom.

Tai'shar

1 - 11 of 11 Posts